Just tried the Quinoa Crunch recipe!

Options
twinmomtwice4
twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
For those of you who love quinoa, you gotta try this!! It's on page 15 of the Fat Burning Meal Plan booklet that came with the DVD's. It's really delicious!!

I sprinkled it on my greek yogurt this morning along with some raspberries and blueberries and....OMG....it was sooooo good!

Has anyone else tried it? Or any of her other recipes??

Replies

• court122383
    Options
    I haven't tried that one yet- set for Wednesday :) But I did the Banana-Blueberry Muffins today- holy cow! Those are awesome!
    I just got off my kickstart week, so it's really nice trying some new recipes!! :) Go us!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Good to know about the muffins! I bought the ingredients to make them but have been nervous because bread tends to be a weakness for me and I'm afraid I'd eat the whole batch in one sitting!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Just opened the box last night and flipped through the recipe book... lots of the things looked good.... glad to know they are :)

Going to look up the quinoa recipe when I get home. Thanks for the post!
  • wrapabar
    wrapabar Posts: 36
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. That is great to hear, will have to try it soon.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have made that and have eaten it many times already, as well as many of the other recipes. The blueberry banana muffins are my favorite out of the 3 muffin recipes. The pancakes are SO good. I love them. If you having been following my blog you will already know this.

Have fun eating healthy.

Freeze the remaining muffins to eat on future days. Freeze them before you try one that way it will stop you from eating them all.
  • Heskett81
    Options
    I haven't tried that one yet it is coming up for one day this week. I am just starting week 3, trying to use these recipe along with some of the ones from JM website.
  • court122383
    Options
    The muffins ate surprisingly filling! I did exactly what Trina said.. Freeze the rest! Pancakes are on the list for saturday! Can't wait! Trying the almond chicken and re cabbage slaw tonight.. And the banana pops are freezing as we speak! :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Freezing the muffins is a great idea!
  • vai45
    vai45 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm gonna try the Quinoa crunch this weekend, glad to hear it's good! I've also been afraid of trying the muffins and being able to stop after 1 or getting hungry way before lunch. Maybe I will try them next week :)
  • mec0925
    mec0925 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You gotta try the Banana smoothie! I made it today, added a scoop of protein powder just for good measure and it was delish!! That will be my go to when I need something sweet!
  • myeatman
    myeatman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The blueberry banana muffins are my favorite. So good! I also love the pancakes and I tried the quinoa crunch this week and that was very good too! I bought the Master cookbook today and and am going to try a few of those recipes this week.