Day 1

Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
Happy March 19! I am just about to hit play on the dvd, so see you all in about 30 minutes!

Replies

• schume89
    Options
    DONE!!!!

Good Luck Ladies! :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 1 done! I almost broke, but I managed to get through it without stopping!
  • ashleyshopsalot86
    ashleyshopsalot86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete!!!! Great job ladies!!:flowerforyou:
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I can't wait, I am starting up tonight!
  • jnburke4j
    jnburke4j Posts: 16
    Options
    I love how Jillian always knows EXACTLY when I want to stop...! Then she says "Come on! Just a couple more!" it made me laugh..
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    i just started today aswell so glad to of found this group lets do it wupeeeee x x x
  • PJChick730
    Options
    I started this morning too! What are everyone's plan as far as rest days? My plan is to do 10 days on level 1, rest 1 day, 10 days level 2, rest 1 day and then 10 days level 3.
  • samanthakate24
    Options
    I completed Day 1 of Level 1 last night! I am sore today, but a good kind of sore! So glad to find a group with others doing the same thing! :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    I'm going to do the 30 days straight. I don't want to give myself the room to get lazy.
    I started this morning too! What are everyone's plan as far as rest days? My plan is to do 10 days on level 1, rest 1 day, 10 days level 2, rest 1 day and then 10 days level 3.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    Options
    I agree. Just when I have had all I can take, she gives me the countdown. Lol. She is so awesome.
    I love how Jillian always knows EXACTLY when I want to stop...! Then she says "Come on! Just a couple more!" it made me laugh..
  • rsmugala
    rsmugala Posts: 35
    Options
    Day 1 down, now to do some basic cardio. Jillian is tough,:happy:
  • malloryjanay
    malloryjanay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 1 Day 1 today. All I have to say is OH MY GOSH. Here's to tomorrow being better?!?
  • schume89
    Options
    I'm going to do the 30 days straight. I don't want to give myself the room to get lazy.

I am also planning on doing it for 30 days straight! I will probably do 10 days on each level unless they start to get too easy or boring, then I will go up a level.
  • hellokittiexx
    hellokittiexx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started (again) today! Hoping this group will keep me going this time around! I have to admit I didn't finish it entirely today :( I forgot how intense Jillian can be but I'm promising myself to finish the whole 30 days! If anyone wants to add me I could use some support :)
  • throughosts
    Options
    WOW what a perfect coincidence! I just bought the DVD yesterday and decided to search "30 day shred" on MFP before starting it - lo and behold a group was created for today! Good luck everyone!
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    I did JM 30 DS on and off. Every time I felt good!!!
    But, this time time I want to stick to it!!!!!!

Day 1 - Level 2 in the evening.
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    I am so happy that I found this group! I was planning on starting my shred tonight! I reallyl need the support and motivation to keep going. I have lost 10 lbs so far with 40 more to go so I am really hoping to break out of my plateau and get some great results!!
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    WOW what a perfect coincidence! I just bought the DVD yesterday and decided to search "30 day shred" on MFP before starting it - lo and behold a group was created for today! Good luck everyone!

i did the exact same good luck am looking forword to it
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1! Woo-hoo! I'm doing it with 7.5lbs weights which is a challenge for me but not impossible at all.
  • schume89
    Options
    Did Day 1! Woo-hoo! I'm doing it with 7.5lbs weights which is a challenge for me but not impossible at all.

Wow! I am using 4 pounds! That is awesome!