HOW'S IT GOING FOR YOU?

Options
Post your days YAYs and WHOES here!

Replies

• dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is good so far but im only 1/2 way through the day!!! I said a lot of prayers this morning.. I always use not having discipline as an excuse, so im giving it my all this time around.. I can and will do this!!!
  • tenaciously62
    tenaciously62 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I HAD A BAD HEADACHE THIS MORNING BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I'M USE TO HAVING COFFEE IN THE MORNING. I TOOK SOME MOTRIN AND I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER BUT IT'S NOT LIKE HAVING THAT CUP OF COFFEE, LOL.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    day one is going very well for me!!

i was playing around earlier saying i was sleepy b/c of the 'no coffee' rule, but honestly, i'm fine... haven't been hungry either!!! :drinker:

in other news... my husband is doing this with me & lawdy, lawdy, this man is hilarious!!!! he keeps asking me "can i have this" "can i have that"... LOL!!! & he's already 'modified' his challenge.. he had cheerios & silk for breakfast & he's also eaten some yogurt, lol!!! he cracks me up, but i appreciate him doing this with me!!

keep up the great work ladies & gents!!! we can do this :flowerforyou:
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I feel terrible! But I think it's due more to I couldn't get my lunch open so all I had for lunch was grapes and broccoli.... I CAN NOT WAIT to get home to eat. Right now I'm light headed and feel like Ima throw up.... I'l fairly sure this is not normal.... But over the next 2 weeks....you'll see I'm really not either!

I'll post again before bed time to let you guys know how the second 1/2 of my day went....

Keep up the great work!!!!!:drinker:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    I HAD A BAD HEADACHE THIS MORNING BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I'M USE TO HAVING COFFEE IN THE MORNING. I TOOK SOME MOTRIN AND I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER BUT IT'S NOT LIKE HAVING THAT CUP OF COFFEE, LOL.

hey are you using the oil??? the first day i had a head ache also.. but once the oil kicked in.. i was straight the rest of the way..
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    day one is going very well for me!!

i was playing around earlier saying i was sleepy b/c of the 'no coffee' rule, but honestly, i'm fine... haven't been hungry either!!! :drinker:

in other news... my husband is doing this with me & lawdy, lawdy, this man is hilarious!!!! he keeps asking me "can i have this" "can i have that"... LOL!!! & he's already 'modified' his challenge.. he had cheerios & silk for breakfast & he's also eaten some yogurt, lol!!! he cracks me up, but i appreciate him doing this with me!!

keep up the great work ladies & gents!!! we can do this :flowerforyou:

lol... The men always TRY!!!!! but dang Hubby GG???? Cheerios???? lol..
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Are there any substitutes we can use until the oil comes in? Has anyone tried the slop? Today is ok..I do feel hungry but that is nothing new. I wasn't as prepared for today as I thought I was. Tonight I am cooking lots and lots of cabbage and cutting up my fruit (oranges/grapefuit) cause I almost bit my finger off trying to eat the orange. You know celery is really nasty without peanutbutter!
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I got in on the group late...but there still time to turn this day around!
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    it's going well for me, though I have a slight headache. I have bad allergies though. I also am not doing 100% fruit/veggies, I have a lot of problems with the acid in fruit (oranges and those things make me throw up, awkward, right?!) so I'm trying to ease my way into it lol. I've been having air-popped popcorn and oatmeal as well. I don't have a scale but I'll measure when I go home :D I feel energetic, was able to do 60+ minutes at the gym today.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Are there any substitutes we can use until the oil comes in? Has anyone tried the slop? Today is ok..I do feel hungry but that is nothing new. I wasn't as prepared for today as I thought I was. Tonight I am cooking lots and lots of cabbage and cutting up my fruit (oranges/grapefuit) cause I almost bit my finger off trying to eat the orange. You know celery is really nasty without peanutbutter!
    ahhhh.. no ORANGES... check the list!!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options

you could use coco oil..
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Orange is on there...if not I give up for today....lbvs
  • tenaciously62
    Options
    NO, BUT WHEN I GET OFF WORK I WILL GO GET SOME. THANKS!!!!
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    lets see so far today has been great for me. I honestly thought I would be dying for food. But im exceptionally proud of myself.. And there to with my baby girl keeping me busy.. I really dont have time to think about food... Sooo yeah, so far so good.. Question, would we be able to do this without the Omega 3Fish oil, and fiber.. Just curious... if not im heading to the store now... Thanks in advance!!!
  • tenaciously62
    Options

hey are you using the oil??? the first day i had a head ache also.. but once the oil kicked in.. i was straight the rest of the way..

NO, BUT WHEN I GET OFF WORK I WILL GO GET SOME, THANKS!!!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling great. Glad I did something similar for 10 days but not sure how long I will last through the weekend!!! YIKES
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    lets see so far today has been great for me. I honestly thought I would be dying for food. But im exceptionally proud of myself.. And there to with my baby girl keeping me busy.. I really dont have time to think about food... Sooo yeah, so far so good.. Question, would we be able to do this without the Omega 3Fish oil, and fiber.. Just curious... if not im heading to the store now... Thanks in advance!!!

you will die without it.. you wont make it..
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon. I started off bad because I did not get enough sleep last night. My niece called me at 4 in the morning to take her to the emergency room. I left there at 11 and went home to flat iron my hair. I got in a 20 minute nap and now I'm at work tired with a headache. I did eat a half of a grapefruit, raw celery, lots of almonds and I plan on eating tilapia tonight. I didn't get the raw fiber but I did get Chia seeds. I hope this is a great substitute. I ordered the MCT oil but it hasn't arrived yet. I will use cocunut oil tonight. O yeah I had this delicious organic gala apple. I guess that will be my coffee substitute. Lets rock it ladies.
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda breaking in carefully, lowering dairy and carbs today while focusing on lots of veggies. I confess, I had a coffee this morning, too. I need to drink more water, too. Today's goal is to make sure that at least 50% of my calories are raw, while I go to the health food store for the oil and fibre tonight. Tomorrow will be 75%, and by Wed I should be brave enough to go to 100%.

Having the carrot and celery slices chopped up in advance made a huge difference.

What about calcium? It didn't have that listed as a supplement.
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Lol, okay thanks hun..*grabbing keys and purse heading to the store*