the cast....

Options
NovemberJune
NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
I can't help but to laugh at the guy who makes all the sexy faces. LMBO. does everyone know what I'm talking about???? Actually, it kind of drives me crazy.

And it drives me a little crazy that I never can hear what they're all laughing at! KWIM? ;)

But overall I think they are fun.

Replies

• Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I always have to mute the "I'm shakin it!" girl from cardio 1.
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Haha that annoys me too... and then the "all week long, all your life long" stuff.. I think mimi is kinda funny in workout 3/4 though :)
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    LOL I think Mimi is funny but it might help if I could hear what she was saying. I've only done cardio 1 once so I don't remember the part you're talking about ;)
  • SerenaLavette
    Options
    I love Mimi! She makes me laugh SO hard when she does the Good Mornings and Jillian has her walk us throu it. (Wo 4)
  • jacquiroxx
    jacquiroxx Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love Mimi, too! And Natalie of course, but I think it's because I loved her in 30DS too.

Which guy makes all the sexy faces? I haven't noticed him yet. If he starts making sexy faces at me, I might start making sexy faces back. Depending on who it is :p
  • lmelgar
    lmelgar Posts: 18
    Options
    I hate that "im shaking it girl too"! I just think you show off. because my calves are buring in that min. Hope all of you are enjoying it as much as I am!
  • wrapabar
    wrapabar Posts: 36
    Options
    I love Mimi, too! And Natalie of course, but I think it's because I loved her in 30DS too.

Which guy makes all the sexy faces? I haven't noticed him yet. If he starts making sexy faces at me, I might start making sexy faces back. Depending on who it is :p

LOL! That's great :smile:

Hadn't really noticed either, are you all talking about the guy that Jillian is always lifting up his shirt to show off his abs?
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    One of my sons loves watching Mimi. Every time they show her in the video, he stops what he's doing to watch her and loudly announces, "Hey, it's Mimi". It makes me laugh, which only causes me to be even more winded.
  • court122383
    Options

Haha! Me too :)
  • court122383
    Options
    I think she was talking about Kenta (sp?) Omar is the one that she pulls his shirt up
  • NovemberJune
    Options
    LOL yes I mean Kenta. Don't know how to spell it either. ;)

And now I know what you all are talking about with the skaking it girl. she looks a little crazy while she's doing that :\\ lol.
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Kenta is so hot! He can make sexy faces at me any day :)
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Kenta is so hot! He can make sexy faces at me any day :)

His body is definitely amazing - I stare and fantasize that one day I'll look like that too (but I know I won't LOL). He's actually a bit bigger than I would want to get, personally. I think Omar is more my ideal body type.

Whoever that guy is in the back (Schwarzenegger with curly hair?) is SO huge. Wayyy too big.
  • jennys11
    jennys11 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    The girl Haley, she barely puts any effort into her workouts. The girl Kerianne, she smiles too much for my liking. I'm cussing at the screen, not smiling, haha. Kenta = delicious!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I usually have my music on loader then the tv, so I never hear what anyone says, next time, I'll have to listen..

as for the men... I don't mind looking at them all day long!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    david is like... omg. that boy can JUMP. i like him! haha. kerianne is too smiley for me too. i like anita and natalie :) i hate watching them when they aren't really on camera and their form sucks... i'm like, "jillian yell at them!!!" some of them really suck at high knees (which makes me feel good!)
  • jacquiroxx
    Options
    Kenta makes sexy faces!? Really!? He's totally my favorite- I stare at him like the entire time I watch. On the second workout, I was thinking how amazing his body is and I guess I said something out loud because my fiance said something smart about how I'm looking at other men. Now I openly discuss how "phenomenal" his body is. I have a crush on him I think hahaha.
  • jacquiroxx
    Options
    I must be too busy checking out his body to notice the faces he's making...