Hi all!

Options
heidigina
heidigina Posts: 15 Member
I don't yet have the program. I ordered it a week ago and am looking forward to starting!

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    This is my first week on the program and I'm loving it so far! Welcome to the group!
  • heidigina
    Options
    Thanks! I am glad to be here!:smile:
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find individuals in all phases of the program (though it's not been out long enough for anyone to be done yet), so there's lots of great feedback and support in this group.

I am officially starting the first week (Kickstart Week) tomorrow, though I "previewed" the first week of workouts this past week.

If you like Jillian, you'll love this program!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck :)
  • wrapabar
    wrapabar Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the group. I really like the program so far and think you will too. :smile:
  • mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    hey! :) just finished my first week! :) down 2 pounds AND it's my time of the month, so I know i must've lost more! i always carry so much water weight! but i love it and am addicted already! and seeing lots of definition already! :) you'll love it!
  • heidigina
    Options
    Oh yes! I love Jillian in a fearful loving trembling way. Still no disks! I hope they arrive soon! Perhaps in time to start the program by the weekend? or by Monday?

Mrs Kelly Ray! Great job! You go girl!