HOW'S IT GOING FOR YOU?

Options

Replies

• babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm doing fine. Just giving up my greek yogurt for protein, when I just added it back in is not a good idea for me at All.Not wise.
    Could someone PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS OIL IS AND WHERE TO GET IT, AND WHY IS IT NECESSARY, & THE BENEFITS.THANKS:flowerforyou:
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Today was absolutely FANTASTIC. No headches, No Coffee cravings, No dizzy spells and BEST of all NO feeling Starved.
    I am still getting over the flu and my chest still hurts so I did some strength training, and only 15mins of HIIT, (almost coughed up a lung during that 15 mins) but it's all good I pushed through and am done. Eating my dinner now which the 8oz of veggies and I added talapia....still have my almonds to eat, 1 more fruit and 3 mor oz of veggies...Today was a good day!!! :smile:

Hoping my MCT oil gets here b/c I am dying to try a salad with that dressing Crystal gave. Have a great evening Fam! :heart:
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Going pretty good. I did have coffee this morning. Sorry I get up early for work and well I wanted that stuff. :) Otherwise going good. Tomorrow will be better.
    Going to eat a cabbage salad for dinner. Then go on a nice 4 mile walk with my son.
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow. Day one is done. I managed to eat 1400 calories of fruits and veggies. YIKES. That is a lot. I am full too. I ate a bunch of cabbage for dinner with tomato sauce. And added broccoli. So full. Made my smoothie and green drinks for work tomorrow. So I am set.
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    think I came in at about my 50% today - best day for eating control that I've had in a long time! Even shut down the cookies at my friend's house, and she makes the best chocolate chip cookies.

Tomorrow, down to one cup of coffee, and fewer carbs, under 100. Shooting for 75% raw.

Did some more research, and found that I should probably see a naturopath about some hormone issues before I go too crazy.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    Today was absolutely FANTASTIC. No headches, No Coffee cravings, No dizzy spells and BEST of all NO feeling Starved.
    I am still getting over the flu and my chest still hurts so I did some strength training, and only 15mins of HIIT, (almost coughed up a lung during that 15 mins) but it's all good I pushed through and am done. Eating my dinner now which the 8oz of veggies and I added talapia....still have my almonds to eat, 1 more fruit and 3 mor oz of veggies...Today was a good day!!! :smile:

Hoping my MCT oil gets here b/c I am dying to try a salad with that dressing Crystal gave. Have a great evening Fam! :heart:

LOVELY JOB!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    think I came in at about my 50% today - best day for eating control that I've had in a long time! Even shut down the cookies at my friend's house, and she makes the best chocolate chip cookies.

Tomorrow, down to one cup of coffee, and fewer carbs, under 100. Shooting for 75% raw.

Did some more research, and found that I should probably see a naturopath about some hormone issues before I go too crazy.
    GREAT JOB!! baby steps!! love it!!!
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was pretty good!! I didnt feel like i was starving and i hit the gym hard.. Day 2 im all in : )
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So, I officially started today... I'm using coconut oil as a sub for MCT Oil... I went to two stores yesterday and they looked at me like I was crazy when I asked them if they had MCT Oil...lol! Anywho, I'll probably order the MCT oil sometime today. I've had my serving of fruit and one tablespoon of Coconut oil... I'm going to save that delicious fiber for lunch....
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    So, I officially started today... I'm using coconut oil as a sub for MCT Oil... I went to two stores yesterday and they looked at me like I was crazy when I asked them if they had MCT Oil...lol! Anywho, I'll probably order the MCT oil sometime today. I've had my serving of fruit and one tablespoon of Coconut oil... I'm going to save that delicious fiber for lunch....

you drank the coco oil?????? O_o.. lol... okay then ..
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    At a quick glance, it looks like you said Hoes. LMAO!!!!! Yeah I know, only me. Hahahahahaha!!!

Anyway, I don't have all my goodies yet, but I will get them today. Funny, the first thing I thought about was my turkey sammie I eat most every morning.....even told my bestie this morning that I may have to ease out of this challenge since I'm a high protein meat girl. Soooooooo, here I am. Nothing beats a failure, but a try, so I will give it my all and see how it goes. The worse part for me will probably be the fish oil.....it makes me sick every time I take it which I why I don't anymore. I heard there's a new brand out now that doesn't have the fish after taste so I will look that up. I wasn’t able to get to the store last night, so I worked my fridge and pantry. I will see how I feel by the end of the day. Will keep you posted.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    At a quick glance, it looks like you said Hoes. LMAO!!!!! Yeah I know, only me. Hahahahahaha!!!

Anyway, I don't have all my goodies yet, but I will get them today. Funny, the first thing I thought about was my turkey sammie I eat most every morning.....even told my bestie this morning that I may have to ease out of this challenge since I'm a high protein meat girl. Soooooooo, here I am. Nothing beats a failure, but a try, so I will give it my all and see how it goes. The worse part for me will probably be the fish oil.....it makes me sick every time I take it which I why I don't anymore. I heard there's a new brand out now that doesn't have the fish after taste so I will look that up. I wasn’t able to get to the store last night, so I worked my fridge and pantry. I will see how I feel by the end of the day. Will keep you posted.
    hey... the Vitamin SHoppe Brand doesnt make me sick... all the others do!!!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options

you drank the coco oil?????? O_o.. lol... okay then ..

Yeah... I can't stomach it any other way... LOL... I hate it on my food... I've taken it this way in the past for it's health benefits as well.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    On day 3 and I feel good! I am shocked that this raw fiber hasn't mademy belly hurt. So far so good!! And I haven't given in and eaten the fish either!! :smile: I did notice during my workout that I don't have quite as much energy as I normally would. I'm gonna try eating a little extra today, maybe extra beans or something really hearty.
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    On day 3 and I feel good! I am shocked that this raw fiber hasn't mademy belly hurt. So far so good!! And I haven't given in and eaten the fish either!! :smile: I did notice during my workout that I don't have quite as much energy as I normally would. I'm gonna try eating a little extra today, maybe extra beans or something really hearty.

yeah and make sure u r getting atleast 3 tbspns of oil....
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Day 1 wasn't bad for me other than just feeling hungry most of the day. I didn't get to eat my first meal until 10:30am. So that was a big part of the problem. But no dizzy spells nor did I feel like I was lacking energy. I made sure to eat meal one earlier today. The only thing I don't have is the MCT Oil so I'm headed to the store soon to get some coconut oil. I ate tilapia & cooked kale for the first time last night. Love it! I seasoned it with fresh squeezed lime juice, cayenne pepper and added a little red onion. So yummy. My goal is to complete 10 days of this challenge. As next Friday I have a special guest coming in town and we're off to Monterey CA to enjoy the beach for the weekend. Lots of seafood to be eaten among other things. lol. :tongue:
  • Charloe04
    Charloe04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 2: I am so determined to do this, so today went by okay. I however unknowingly cheated as i thought coffee was allowed!
    Sorry, i had plain black coffee on both days. No more coffee. My husband wants to test my willpower, he brought home
    my favourite candy. Lord help me! :tongue:
  • Charloe04
    Charloe04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 2: I am so determined to do this, so today went by okay. I however unknowingly cheated as i thought coffee was allowed!
    Sorry, i had plain black coffee on both days. No more coffee. My husband wants to test my willpower, he brought home
    my favourite candy. Lord help me! :tongue:
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    Day 2 and its going fine i wonder if im doing the right thing.. why am i enjoying it so much. lol i did the master cleanse before so i guess im enjoying actually eating something with the same effect.... not to metion the energy i have and i havent recieved my mct oil yet ... we got this girls we can do it
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Day 2: Is going pretty good. I have had a few wth moments..with the fish oil and thickness of my vegetables thanks to the slop. I guess I have to figure out how to chug it, cause I can't do it on the vegetables. Got the email mct oil has shipped so hopefully I will get it soon. What's for dinner?