Welcome to Fitness Friends - Introduction

Options
Monkeybutt74
Monkeybutt74 Posts: 18 Member
Welcome to this group! This group was created to share exercise ideas, meal and fitness tips as well as recipes and to show support and encouragement for each other.

I'm Jami and look forward to your encouragement and look forward to being able help motivate you!

Replies

• purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi Jaimie!

My name is Laurie glad to be here
  • lking125
    lking125 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm new and well I am a total yo-yo dieter, I find I lose then gain, looking for something to stick this time, love - well ok really like working out, mostly after I am finished. I am always looking for new ideas, new routines. And I find I do better with support and don't really get it at home.
  • prowe80
    prowe80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Penny from Northern Wis. Great weather to get out and move. I look forward to chatting with all of you. :flowerforyou:
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

looking forward to sharing ideas, I love walking hoping to upgrade to jogging.
    Occasionally I use the kinect and wii fitness games
  • celia80
    celia80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody
    My name is Celia and now a new
    member looking forward to the future and a new challenge :)
  • birdkk
    birdkk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am jessica. I am tired of yo-yo dieting and need to get healthy and lose weight for good. Is anyone in the cairo, ga area. I am lokking for a walking partner aswell.
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Gulzar. I am a new member and looking to get new idea's for work-outs, get support, recipes for acceptable food choices as I look to get back on the eating right-exercising regularly bandwagon.

I would love to get some work-outs for beginners and also see if anyone would be interested in doing any fitness classes/jogging.

Good luck to you all in your journey's!