3/19 Monday's Challenge - Water

Options
Anyone else focusing on drinking more water? It's getting easier to get it in now.

Quote for today
"What you get by reaching your destination is not nearly important as what you will become by reaching your destination."
Zig Ziglar

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Yes and I just found out that my water bottle I thought was closer to 2 cups (maybe a little over) is actually 3 even with the filter in lol so im drinking more than i thought! YAY!
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yep!! I bought a big cup with lid and straw, it also keeps it colder longer, and the last 2 days have actually gotten to the 8 glasses! First time ever I drank so much! And I haven't been snacking as much :)
  • TraTroy
    TraTroy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes, with frequent trips to the bathroom! :)
  • amberntay20
    amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree first starting my weight loss journey I struggle with drinking water because I hated the taste and rather have had a soda. I was so addicted to soda I went to sonic two-three times a day for a route 44 cherry dr pepper.. but now I can honestly say I love water n hate the taste of soda. It took a lot of hard work and dedication to not give in to the sonic cravings. I am proud to say I havent been to sonic in over a week!!
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    WAY TO GO AMBER!!!!
  • amberntay20
    amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO AMBER!!!!

Thanks! :)