Loving the shakes!

Options
Hi! I'm starting my second month of the shakes, and still enjoying them! My first month I lost 9.3 lbs and @ 7 inches. Yay!!

Just thought I'd get a topic started to see who's out there...

marybeth

Replies

• goncrazy
    Options
    I am still loving them as well. I started on July 19th. I have lost 40 lbs and 6 3/4" from my waist. This is a way of life for me now. I LOVE it!!
  • skl0123
    Options
    Hey! I just started my shakes today! I'm excited and hoping that it will help crub my snacking (I work in a cubicle!)
  • goncrazy
    Options
    I work a desk job too. You will want to still snack on healthy things to keep your metabolism going. I hope you love them as much as me :)
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Been on the shakes 1 week today and im down 3.5lbs and OMG are they YUMMY!!! My favorite is the butterfinger :)
  • jamerl
    jamerl Posts: 5
    Options
    Been on the shake since Jan10/12 . Takin me a bit to get used to drinking my meal rather than eating it. So far so good tho. Also,on insistance of my sister...who is also on this.... bought myself a magic bullet, it's super portable, making it easy to make my smoothies at work....
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    They really are amazing!!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love the shake there are easy and taste great... I have lost 39 lbs and 19 inches using them also with the help with Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd

I have lots more weight to lose so I will be on this product for a bit.
  • lannna17
    lannna17 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 and so far I've just been having the two shakes for breakfast and lunch, and then a meal for dinner. Are you supposed to snack?? I'll take all the tips I can get! :)
  • FrancineC514
    Options
    LOVING MINE!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I just started the shakes yesterday. I really like them. I haven't tried the butter finger yet, could I get the recipe?
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, yeah! I can't believe how delicious the shakes are. It's like having dessert twice a day! I'm impressed with how nutritious and filling they are as well.
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 and so far I've just been having the two shakes for breakfast and lunch, and then a meal for dinner. Are you supposed to snack?? I'll take all the tips I can get! :)

Yes, it's suggested that you are eating 6 meals a day - meaning 2 (if that's what you're doing) shakes, a sensible meal and 3 snacks a day..

Typically for me I eat a shake for breakfast, mid-morning snack around 10, I pack a lunch for work, mid-afternoon snack, shake for supper and an evening snack. If it's the weekend I have my shake at lunch instead of supper..
  • MaggieMystD
    MaggieMystD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I actually stopped craving junk food, and now crave my shakes, LOL! I'm at 2 months, down 19lbs, and feel so much better. Whatever anyone else thinks, I know I'll stick with my shakes. I love the variety too... I don't always have to have the same flavors, and it's so flexible, I can even mix it into other food items. :)
  • emkaz71
    emkaz71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! Best product on the market!! LOVE the Vi-Life!
  • jbreece
    jbreece Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started my 90 day challenge on Friday. I feel great! Cannot wait to see what results I will get!
  • sfulmer59
    sfulmer59 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd month with Body By Vi. I love the shakes.