Who pressed play? (19th-24th)

Options
What classes did you do? How are you feeling? Tell me the good and bad!! Lets encourage each other!!!

Replies

• lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    I've been pressing play everyday. I'm on week 3. I seem to be having trouble doing strech 40 and Turbo 45
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I did day one. Stretch 10 and Fire 30. I did pretty well. i am still learning the moves so plenty of times i was totally off the mark.. just imagine the Elaine Dance from Seinfeld!!

is anyone else STARVING! I am SO hungry. I've had little snacks all day long..I am having a cucumber sandwich right now...
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 225 calories doing 45 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Lean 1" wow, killer workout! I think I will be hungry all month with this phase it is TOUGH, but going to be so worth it in the end :)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just finished 55 :) My favorite
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Today was HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30, whew!
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    jUST FINISHED 55!!! yay! i am finally getting the moves (3 weeks later). I was able to "Fire" up the music and get in the zone.....
  • JenLaPointe
    Options
    Did HIIT 20 this morning!! LOVE turbo fire!!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! Make sure you are eating enough healthy food to fuel your body!! With a program this intense it is important to eat! I eat my exercise calories back and always make sure my minimum net calories are 1200. We need our bodies to function, not starve!
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 55EZ last night ... I love that one!!

Tonight is Fire 45+ Hiit 20

Oh and I was down almost 5lbs this am from yesterday!!! hello WATER WEIGHT!!! or should I say goodbye!! LOL :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started with the actual schedule yesterday and have done Fire 30 and HIIT 15 so far! Its so fun! I am glad that I have been doing the videos sporadically for the last 2 months because now I know all the moves and the way she calls them so I get more out of it!
  • sjflowers
    Options
    did HIIT 15 and Stretch 10. Day two for me.

Feel weird about taking tomorrow off.. What do you guys do on your Rest Day?
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So knees are still on the outs, so I went really low impact today on 55EZ. But I hit it as hard as I possibly could with my arms. I thought for sure my burn would be lower leaving out my legs, but I was sweating all over the place and my HRM says a whopping 712 calories. omg!
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 45/ Hiit 20/ Stretch 10 last night ... and I didnt love Fire 45 :indifferent:

I felt spazzy doing the moves and I couldnt for the life of me get the choreography right :grumble:

Tonight is Fire55EZ again for me YAAY!! :love: :love:
  • isys5
    Options
    I did Fire 45/ Hiit 20/ Stretch 10 last night ... and I didnt love Fire 45 :indifferent:

I felt spazzy doing the moves and I couldnt for the life of me get the choreography right :grumble:

Tonight is Fire55EZ again for me YAAY!! :love: :love:

great job, spazzy burns tons of calories too :)
  • isys5
    Options
    burned 211 calories doing 38 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Lean 2"
  • Ambrose07
    Ambrose07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Day 1 - I did Fire 30 no breaks feel a little winded for the last combo :)
  • LadyIsaacs
    LadyIsaacs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo hype I found you all! I just started 2 weeks ago! OMG they bring it!! I am a good dancer but still struggling through the routine!! You can also find me at beach body website as MsIsaacs I would love to focus with folks that are on fyre!!!!!!
  • sjflowers
    Options
    ME! Did day four another Fire 30 and stretch 10
  • isys5
    Options
    Burned 284 calories doing 45 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Get Lean Interval"
  • isys5
    Options
    I am sooooo hype I found you all! I just started 2 weeks ago! OMG they bring it!! I am a good dancer but still struggling through the routine!! You can also find me at beach body website as MsIsaacs I would love to focus with folks that are on fyre!!!!!!

nice to meet ya :)