3/20 Tuesday Challenge - Read on......

Options
How's everyone doing? Do you know that if we focus on 1 1/2 lbs per week, we can make this 15 lb goal? Even if you haven't lost anything yet, you can do this! It's time to recommit.

Tuesday's challenge this week for me is going to be to lose 1.5 lbs this week. That means that by the time I weigh in next Tuesday my ticker should read 6-7 lbs lost instead of 5 lbs. (depending on the exact lost) Anyone else willing to set a definate "small" goal with me? Remember, the small deliberate goals will keep us going in the right direction and stumbling (like I did this past weekend) does not mean we have to stay down! LET"S DO THIS!

Quotes for today -
"The only people who never fail are those who never try". - Ilka Chase.

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still." Chinese Proverb

Replies

• TraTroy
    TraTroy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I lost 2 pounds the first week, but the scale hasn't changed since. I need to make it happen this week!
  • columbo1
    columbo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5 pounds off, 10 more to go till Memorial Day ! I take this as a coup. Its better than gaining 5. I consider it a victory!
    Motivate each other to be happy losers.
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Do you know that if we focus on 1 1/2 lbs per week, we can make this 15 lb goal? Even if you haven't lost anything yet, you can do this! It's time to recommit.

Tuesday's challenge this week for me is going to be to lose 1.5 lbs this week. That means that by the time I weigh in next Tuesday my ticker should read 6-7 lbs lost instead of 5 lbs. (depending on the exact lost) Anyone else willing to set a definate "small" goal with me? Remember, the small deliberate goals will keep us going in the right direction and stumbling (like I did this past weekend) does not mean we have to stay down! LET"S DO THIS!

Quotes for today -
    "The only people who never fail are those who never try". - Ilka Chase.

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still." Chinese Proverb
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP last week and this is my first group that I've joined. Thursday is my first weigh-in and I hoping to be down 3 pounds. I don't know how this challenge group works. Do i report my weekly weight lost to you?
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    I just joined MFP last week and this is my first group that I've joined. Thursday is my first weigh-in and I hoping to be down 3 pounds. I don't know how this challenge group works. Do i report my weekly weight lost to you?

Welcome gwenlindsay! Congrats on your weightloss! We just started last week. We have been sharing challenges with each other. I think a weekly weigh in and post for weightloss is a great idea! So far, we really haven't been reporting to each other. Just trying to keep each other motivated!

As for me, I want to lose quite a bit of weight so I am breaking it down into smaller goals. The first goal being to lose the first 15 lbs by Memorial Day.
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hello there i am new also hear and i want to loose alot of weight like 75 pounds for now but i also want to take it slow so i am hear to get some support and my goal for this week is 2 pounds hope it works
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    Options
    hello there i am new also hear and i want to loose alot of weight like 75 pounds for now but i also want to take it slow so i am hear to get some support and my goal for this week is 2 pounds hope it works

Welcome dodgegirl1979 and Good Luck! We can all do this! ;o)