HOW'S IT GOING FOR YOU?

Options

Replies

• fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 2: part way there! Only 1 black coffee, lots of frozen fruits and veggies today. Only almonds so far in the protein category, but I don't have any oil yet, so...need to get on that! Head is aching now - I'll try more water.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I finally tracked down coconut oil at Trader Joe's. Its all orgnanic. Only its not liquid form like most oils. So I had to put it in the microwave to melt it so I could mix up my dressing. I actually like it tho. So it gets a thumbs up from me. I kind of combined meals 3 & 4. ((I was hungry as a hostage)) lol. I also had a 1/2 cup of jalapeno black beans with my salad because I do not want to pass out in my RIPPED class tonight.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You ladies are doing Fantastic, I love hearing your stories!

Day 2 was another success. I made it over 1200 calories and am feeling pretty good. I see some of you using actual fish oil. I am taking the gel caps is it the same or no? MCT oil still hasn't arrived but, I am still kicking. Workout was good felt light headed doing the weighted squats but, I slowed down drank some water and was back at it. I hope the rest of the days are like this. Have a great evening and thank you Crys for this Challenge. Smooches!!!
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    What is this "slop" everyones talking about? Do share, thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    What is this "slop" everyones talking about? Do share, thank you! :flowerforyou:

we mix water with the fiber and eat it.. we call that slop! lol
  • leeslim4life
    Options

we mix water with the fiber and eat it.. we call that slop! lol

Gottcha, thanks Babes!
  • kcoleman0806
    kcoleman0806 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I Had a migraine all morning. But it's getting better think its from the lack of caffeine used to having coffee every morning
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I did really well yesterday... I made the smoothie (dinner) last night and added the fiber in... it's not bad this way. I made a smoothie this morning as well. I'm probably going to take the fiber that way from now on, I wasn't grossed out at all.... I added coconut oil to the smoothie but I forgot that is goes back to the solid form when it's cold... oops... LOL!
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Its Day 3 and im feeling good!! This is the most discipline I have ever had in my life.. The funny thing is im not hungry at all but its a mental thing for me because for years I would binge eat.. I probably will add fish on the weekends but im going to try to go without... We can do this!!!
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    OMG!! That slop ain't no joke.. But the sad part about it is that it's really not that bad, just super thick as heck!! Ughhhhh, help me plz ..
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    wheewww .... Today is a bad day i had to go to this damn doc appointment at 7.30 am it took me two hours i missed my run at the park had to be at work by 11. i didnt do well didnt eat a pear till 11.30am so my stomach hurts but more power to me i did not give in for junk food are break it. so im just gonna continue we got this
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing too bad. I have "alterations" because I'm in a juicing challenge. I hide the fiber in my fruit/veggie smoothie . . . it actually tastes good.
  • fit443
    Options
    Day 3: a coffee again today, but just one, all black. Lots of green tea, too, even though it's not on the list (is it?) I found it in lots of raw lists. My day has been 75% raw - yay!
    Tons of water, and a bit of fish today to hold off the hunger. Have a headachey feel, but it's not too extreme. 600 calories left in my day - don't know quite how to meet that on veggies, but I'll figure something out.
    Keep on keeping on, people. Adding in more cardio tomorrow, cutting out the coffee, and continuing to up thye % of raw!
  • leeslim4life
    Options
    Day 3 for me and today I felt hungry all day. I stuck with it though and will be having my pears from here on out. Thought I was doing something good by cutting them out, nope NEGATIVE! My oil came in tonight and I had 2tbls with dinner. I did 45mins of cardio and 15 cups of water.
    You ladies doing this w/o the fish are the business I would never have made it this far without it. Keep it up! 3 down and 11 more to go! Let's get it ya'll!
  • fit443
    Options
    Tried the "hide the fiber" idea tonight, and decided to hide veggies, MCT oil in too! Not bad - except now I'm wide awake! Oil in the morning - RIGHT!!!!
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    OMG!! That slop ain't no joke.. But the sad part about it is that it's really not that bad, just super thick as heck!! Ughhhhh, help me plz ..

you can do it!!!
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I can not stomach the slop..matter of fact I can't even get it down my throat. I tried chugging it and it didn't work..had a mess to clean up...what shall I do?
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I can not stomach the slop..matter of fact I can't even get it down my throat. I tried chugging it and it didn't work..had a mess to clean up...what shall I do?

Have you tried adding it to a smoothie? Much easier to get down!!!
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options

Have you tried adding it to a smoothie? Much easier to get down!!!

I didn't have the oil. It was delivered today so if I can get it before class I will try it tomorrow. I hope it helps.Thanks!
  • fit443
    Options
    Better day today! No coffee, steamed/raw veggies and balanced of fruit. Lots of raw. Planning on some fish tonight, but don't have Tilapia, so Haddock will have to do. Still a bit of a headache, but have the the fiber and MCT oil (different brand name - sorry!) 40 minutes on the bike, outside in the sunshine on the way home!