I am new here and a new mom!!!

Options
KJames1980
KJames1980 Posts: 4 Member
Hello ladies, I am new to myfitnesspal and my son will be 7 wks old tom. so I am new to all of this. I didn't gain very much weight during my pregnancy only 6 pounds total but I started out at 247lbs. At my 6 wk PP check I was weighing in at 235 so I feel that being down 12 pounds from prepregancy is a good start. I want to lose weight so that I can be healthy for my son and keep up with him when he is older. I have be a large woman since high school 15 years ago. I originally was a size 7-8 and gained all my weight quickly when I started having severe migraines. I have never been able to lose it only gain more, so I am excited to be going down in size. Looking forward to working with all you ladies towards all our goals.

Replies

• Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    im a semi new mom too. my baby boy is almost 4 months old. good luck on your journey. im sure you will do great! if you ever need someone to talk, im here for you!
  • diaz2012
    diaz2012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome, im also a mommy of a 2month old baby girl and 2 boys age 10 and 8 so im pretty busy and working towards losing weight iv logged for almost a month now, just the feeling im making an effort of eating better and being healthy makes me happy im working towards a better life style and so are you (>_<), wishing you luck on a great journey of success. P.s you can add me if you like to motivate each other=)
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Well hello!!

Congratulations on your arrival!! :heart: hope you got to enjoy your baby moon and all the cute cuddles so far!!

I've a 5 month old baby boy and three more kids, a boy (3) and two girls (2 and 8) - feel free to add me if you like, we can get there together!

Best of luck with it all! x
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I'm with you all too. :) my little girl is 3+2 weeks old. so i'm having to start slowly!
  • Gladr6
    Gladr6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am also a new mom (again) I have a 3 month old girl, 6 yr old girl, 10 yr old boy, and a 12 yr old girl. I would love to get "plugged in" with some of you moms as well, I have not been as consistent as I would like and could use some accountability partnesr to remind me to come back. Hope to chat again soon! TTFN:drinker:
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your little one! I am a first time mom of an 8 month old boy. Keep your head up and don't lose that motivation. You can do anything you put your mind to! =)
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    Congrats on your little one,my youngest is 2 months and i have 3 other kids (6,2,&1 ).You can do it so far since this pregnancy i've lost 26 lbs and after my last child i had lost over 50lbs and had got really toned.you can do whatever you put your mind to
  • kjbbdoll
    kjbbdoll Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations!!
    I have 5 children ages 2,8,11,14 & 16 but I just started working on getting rid of my baby weight in January.
    Good luck on your journey and we are happy to have you here!
  • ambarrr
    ambarrr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :) I'm also a new mum finding it a little hard to get back in to shape :/