Who's in?

Options
ranmca
ranmca Posts: 121 Member
Hoping to start a group of us to motivate eachother through this :)

Replies

• emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I found a forum topic last night about this a found a few people who are just getting started.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/528119-200-situps-who-s-in

I just took my initial test last night and hope I stick with it. I convinced my hubby to do it too. Hopefully that will help. Glad to find a group to help keep me motivated.
  • greytblackdog
    greytblackdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just found this group. Is it too late for me to jump in tonight? I really need motivation to work on my core strength to hopefully improve my running times. I hope you guys don't mind...
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just found this group. Is it too late for me to jump in tonight? I really need motivation to work on my core strength to hopefully improve my running times. I hope you guys don't mind...

never too late. i think most of us are on different days of the program, so its fine :)
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    well I started about a week ago, and in 2min I did 100
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    Hi I've just started in at week 3, I did 80 in my initial test.

It has shown where my weakness is I am doing the 100 push up's as well and I can't do one full push up! I'm a bit better at the dips initial test 13
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Did you know there's an iPhone app for this? *sigh* I'm a sucker for gimmicks :blushing: