Day 2

Options

Replies

• jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2! A little sore from yesterday but I worked through it and I added 500 jumping jacks to the end of the workout. So glad I did it. I got some really bad news today and I was tempted to sleep (my favorite coping mechanism) but instead I got angry and took it out on Jillian! x
  • peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    I did not get a chnace to do it yest.
    Today is my Day 1 - March 20.
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2! Whew....my shin were killing me! Pushed through with only a second or two to catch my breath at times. Also did 25 minutes of exercise on my exercise bike this morning. May go to karate class tonight as well. Keep up the good work everyone...hopefully we will see results soon!
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    DONE!!! Off to the gym for my C25K then body pump!!

going out for Indian tonight so I know I have to burn off a ton now haha
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    Scared for day 2! I am so sore. Its funny I can work at the gym doing 40 mins cardio and then 30 mins strength yet I have never been as sore doing that as I am today!

My legs are feeling day 1 now, glad I have a couple hours before day 2
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Will be doing Day 2 in 30 minutes.
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 2: DONE!

Definitely much harder today. The burn from yesterday kicked in right around 11AM today. It was surprisingly bad. Can't take measurements because I cannot find my measuring tape. >:/

Soundtrack for today's success:

Title: The Era When We Sang
    Artist: Blue Sky Black Death (totally not what you'd think they sound like LOL)
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 2 done! Did the Level 2 workout today. Did not think that it was that much harder than level 1.

My legs and arms are very sore not just because of the 30DS. I decided to up the ante yesterday and did squats, lunges AND cardio yesterday on top of Day 1 of 30DS!

Ouch, I'm really paying the price now and can hardly walk.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    day 2 is done! I added 2 3lb dumbbells doing the cardio moved to add more burn! I stuck with 2 5lb weights during strength circuit. My cal burn for day 2 is at 132! 20 cals more than yesterday.. woohoo. I guess my HRM isn't broken, I'm just in better shape than MFP says I am. LOL If i enter it as circuit training it says I'm burning 202cal... hmmm
  • pls70
    pls70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This was actually my Day 3 - I have heard from a number of people that the first three days are the hardest. I agree. But I am already noticing a difference in my endurance and strength.

I know I'm posting this on the Day 2 post, but I didn't know if I was allowed to start a Day 3 post?:ohwell:
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete....
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    My arms are killing me from yesterday. Should I just not use the weights as much for today's workout or try and work through it?

work through it!
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Done :)
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete! Oh my poor sore legs :(

I don't feel any soreness in my abs or arms though so I had to kick up the weights to 5 lbs. I should be feeling that tomorrow! Just hope I can walk...yikes.
  • thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My legs are killlling me. Not sure if it's from Jillian or from kickboxing class... probs both UGH

worth it though
  • Crys717
    Crys717 Posts: 5
    Options
    Okay I'm finally going to go start day 2 =( It's 11:30 at night and my twins are FINALLLLLY asleep!!! it's worth it right?! LOL I'm going!!!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    This was actually my Day 3 - I have heard from a number of people that the first three days are the hardest. I agree. But I am already noticing a difference in my endurance and strength.

I know I'm posting this on the Day 2 post, but I didn't know if I was allowed to start a Day 3 post?:ohwell:

awesome work! you sure can start another post, why not... ? :))
  • paletendril
    Options
    Done! My legs are screaming but it was definitely easier than yesterday.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I did it a little earlier. The fronts of my thighs and my shins are killing me, I mean on FIRE! Jumping rope and squatting did not feel good...at all! I hope the people who said this gets easier a few days in are right. I wanted to shut it off today, but I didn't. Can't wait to see what pain tomorrow brings! It will all be worth it in the end!
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 2 was done this evening. Had to make myself but glad I did. 28 days more!