Day 2

Options
arodriguez2
arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
Just in case some people are on different days :)

Replies

• Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my day 2, and I am following the combination plan since I don't really fit a particular shape. I did the cardio axe and high & tight. Cardio axe I felt was less of a workout than bum bum. What do you guys think??? I really didn't even break a sweat- and I'm telling you I'm no athlete. AND I totally rolled my ankle cuz he moves so quickly through the moves and they're pretty complicated lol. Luckily I walked it off. High and Tight was AWESOME though. My butt is so sore today. What a butt/thigh workout!!! I will give cardio axe another try, but if I don't seem to get a good workout out of it after learning the moves better, I might substitute a different cardio video or hop on my elliptical for that one.
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started off SOOOO sore today after yesterday's videos. I'm doing the combination too. I was sweating with Cardio Axe, but not breathing as heavy as with Bum Bum. High and Tight is KILLER for my already sore butt!! lol. Day 2- check.
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    ok ... i did the high and tight today and i really liked this one ... i used the band ... but didnt have any ankle weights. but like A said my butt and thighs are SO SORE lol!! look forward to tomorrow!
  • Jrisl86
    Jrisl86 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did the tummy tuck today, which I really liked and attempted the cardio axe. I hate dancing and about 10 minutes into it I got very discouraged because I couldnt get the moves down so I stopped. Im supposed to do cardio axe again friday though, and Im determined to stick with it and figure out the dance moves, even if it takes me 2 hours lol
  • Jenny_MSW
    Jenny_MSW Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I hate the dancing too... at least it moves quickly so if you especially don't like one part it's over soon!
  • Jrisl86
    Jrisl86 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    lol very true, I am grateful for that part!! :)