The Hypothyroidism Revolution

Options
capricorn0120
capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
Has anyone heard of it or tried it? I've been reading about it online and I'm interested in trying it but I'd like to know if ayone else has tried it?

Replies

• toni14301
    toni14301 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have not heard of it but it sounds intriguing. Please let me know if you do try it and your thoughts:smile:
  • capricorn0120
    Options
    I haven't heard anything negative about it yet so I might as well try. haven't been able to get past the 3lbs weight loss even with exercise and better eating habits.
  • klo0505
    klo0505 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just read about this last week and watched his video. If you try it please keep us updated on whether or not we should give it a try. I am willing to try anything!
  • tecallahan
    tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have that book -- let me dig it out and get you some highlights. I'm not sure it's anything all that enlightening.
  • capricorn0120
    Options
    I have that book -- let me dig it out and get you some highlights. I'm not sure it's anything all that enlightening.

Thanks, that would be great.
  • ezzellk
    ezzellk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So did anyone try the Hypothyroidism Revolution? I tried to find information online, but all the "reviews" I found sounded like they were paid. I don't trust them.