Newbie!

Options
lorrie0217
lorrie0217 Posts: 17 Member
I'm Lorrie and I'm a food addict.

Hey guys! I've been on MFP since November. I have been in OA and CEA-HOW before and love the OA program. CEA-HOW was no sugar, no flour and while it worked, it kept me in a state of constant deprivation and I gained all the 80 lbs I lost. Very disheartening to say the least.

I'm back and trying it the old-fashioned way of few calories, more exercise. I'm down 20.6, with 110 to go. I am doing the C25K workout and love it. Going to walk/run my first 5K end of April. Hoping to run more than walk. We shall see!

I would like to get back to some OA meetings.

I stumbled across this group.

Glad to be here.

Lorrie

Replies

• carriework
    carriework Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Lorrie!! I'm new too.

I went to a dietician because I was having some lower GI issues. I thought it was because I had my Gallbladder out 5 years ago.
    Turn out I have irritable bowel syndrome!! Yay at least I know it was really something.

I was doing WW tracking but going to OA meetings. I stopped going b/c I ate some "bad things" that my son and hubby were eating. I also quit going because I would take an earlier bus to work and often I had other things going on that day....

But, I do stay in close contact with my sponsor.

You go girl with the 5k and c25k.

I'm trying so hard to get in good shape. I will be turning 40 in a couple months....yikes.
    But i don't feel it :)

Thank you for Sharing :)
    Carrie