pumping iron

Options
2»

Replies

• jenstalder
    Options
    Todays workout was Pump Extreme.. Thank goodness i drank my E&E.. it was needing it.. today has been really raining and makes me just want to get on the couch when i get home. My daughter had drank some and was bouncing off the wall.. lol. it was so funny.

Pump extreme was a 56 min. workout and total body. I loved how the trainers paired and did the workouts together. it was a nice change up. My biceps were on fire... my legs were on fire... man my enitre body was on fire.. it was a great feel. Finished up with a turkey burger from jenni-o and some red potatoes. Good day!!!!
  • nkeller08
    nkeller08 Posts: 21
    Options
    Pump challange again today. As much as I love it I can't wait to see what the other workouts bring!!
  • jenstalder
    Options
    pump extreme again.. today was a day off but only 90 days till swimsuit season. I am so ready for my workout so going to go do it now!!! :bigsmile:
  • jenstalder
    Options
    so i really wanted to push myself today so i set the goal of 1000 calories today. i wanted to make myself do it. and i did just that. I started with pump extreme then core and then went and ran on the treadmil. i am def. feeling it but its great to get it done... i pushed myself with the weights and will up them even more for some of the moves.. but did it and proud of myself.. now i am starving..lol
  • chantalbennett
    chantalbennett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm on week 2 of Les Mills and I'm loving it so far!! I'm a beachbody junkie and own a lot of different programs. My favorite to date are Les Mills and Chalean Extreme! I just get such a rush from lifting weights - very empowering! I'm glad I found this group - the program is fairly new and it will be nice to see everyones progress and comments as they go through!
  • nkeller08
    nkeller08 Posts: 21
    Options
    I did hard core abs last night...WOW!! It burned soooooo bad but was sooooooo worth it!! I love my Les Mills!!
  • jenstalder
    Options
    i have done two months and see great resutls in my mid section... things are fitting that havent for ever.. love it.. the music the trainers love it all... :heart:
  • AveryWays
    AveryWays Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    On Day #4 of LMP- back to Pump Challenge but I've done the Steps on Saturday for the 2nd time. Loving each routine/DVD. I can't wait to see my 30-60 and 90 days progress :smile: