Tell us about your Boxers!

Options
I have two. Ranger is 5 1/2, neutered, docked and floppy. Moka is 11 months (DOB 3/5/11) docked and floppy and soon to be spayed. Both are reverse brindle, and Moka is pretty flashy. Both are rehomes. We've had Ranger for 3 years, and Moka just joined us about a month ago. They are our 5th and 6th boxers total, although two of those were just fosters.

The group photo is of Ranger and one of our fosters, Rosalie, a white boxer. Loved her!

Replies

• MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    One boxer owns me!!! Apollo is 12 years old was the runt of the group...husband liked him because he was not taking any junk from the bigger puppy's. He is a brindle, floppy eyes, and sweat as can be. He is what I call a papa dog because he takes care of anything smaller than him or if you are a female. :0)
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    how d oyou post picture on here. I want to post a pic of my baby, tyson. He is 7 and is a BIG baby,
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    All 3 of mine were rescues. Well, technically only 2 but we say all 3. Our male, Jake was purchased from a breeder and because of his "non-boxer like" personality, we say he is a rescue because most people would not deal with his crap. Maggie was a rescue. The lady we got her from was giving her away because her husband was being deployed and could not take care of her. Zoe, our baby, was a rescue as well. The guy we got her from had just gotten custody of his niece and nephew and he already had 2 grown boxers so he could not handle a puppy.

I love my babies so much. They are amazing and smart and so loving and loyal.

I am THRILLED to find a group for people who are totally obsessed with their boxers like I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jordy1986
    Options
    Hi! I'm glad I found this group. People tease me all the time because I love my boxer "Buddy" so much! He seriously thinks he's a baby. He wants to sit on my lap all the time. haha. He is so smart and easy to train. He knows tons of tricks! :smile: :smile:
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    how d oyou post picture on here. I want to post a pic of my baby, tyson. He is 7 and is a BIG baby,

you can search these threads, I don't recall how to do it
  • trybefan
    Options
    <
    Carli.....brat, spoiled, sits on everyone and everything, chews up things when she wants attention, typical Boxer.

She is also, loyal, loving and HAS to sleep with my wife and I. We can tell the tempature by how "high or low" she sleeps BETWEEN us; if she sleeps towards our feet = Warm. Sleeps (with her rear in my face mind you) higher up between us = Cold.

I have had Boxers most of my life. My entire mom's side of the family has had or has boxers.
  • trybefan
    Options
    Here she is in her PJ's, Christmas Eve while we watched Home Alone
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a boxer. Sugar. She 6 and is our baby. Everyone says she is not a dog, she is a kid. We love her so much. I'll post a pic of her when I get home. Boxers are the best!!!!
  • ladybg81
    Options
    I added a few photos of my other boxers on my profile. They are not great but you get the idea.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options

Find a host such as photobucket and upload your pictures there. They will give you a variety of tags to use. You want the one that looks like imageID00000.jpg (that's not a real image i made it up lol). You have to change the uppercase and to lowercase and.
  • MamaBear57
    Options
    [They are great pictures!!!! I loved them. So precious!!!!! ]
    I added a few photos of my other boxers on my profile. They are not great but you get the idea.
    [/quote]
  • MamaBear57
    Options
    My husbands sister calls Apollo human because he does not realize that he is a dog and gets upset when he is treated as one when we go to someones house that does not allow dogs in the house. Poor baby and I normally treat him extra special so his feelings are not to hurt. Spoiled!!!
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My husbands sister calls Apollo human because he does not realize that he is a dog and gets upset when he is treated as one when we go to someones house that does not allow dogs in the house. Poor baby and I normally treat him extra special so his feelings are not to hurt. Spoiled!!!

This is EXACTLY how Sugar is! TOO funny!
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a fawn colored boxer Dakota this is our third boxer. Our first Angel was a brindle and died due to a snake bite, our second was a white boxer Diesel he died from heart failuer. Dakota our present boxer was a rescue of sorts a friend passed away and her husband is a truck driver so could not take her with him. We have had her for eight months and she is spoiled rotten likes to sleep in bed with my husband and I but will on occasion sleep on the couch. My three human kids spoil her as much as I do. I will post pics soon.
  • ladybg81
    Options
    <--- New profile pic. My boxer dog pile. Jake in the middle, little Zoe at the top and Maggie with her head on Jake.
  • kjbuckw
    Options
    Hi Everybody! I currently have one Boxer named Spike, he is a beautiful brindle w/ a white chest. He will be two years old next week and I swear considers himself to be the size of a Jack Russell because he always tries to sit in my lap, kind of a problem since he is 80lbs. We have had Boxers before and I always loved the breed so I was soooo happy when we found him! He is our 5th Boxer, we have had as many as 4 at a time including one that was deaf which we made up our own form of sign language with. However, we just have him now and he is more than spoiled. Probably why I just came home from the local Farmers Market w/ a bag of homemade dog biscuits!! We have 5 children and the youngest is his best friend if he gets in trouble he runs and cries to the dog.......Boxers are so family oriented I love it!!
  • saralynn1219
    Options
    I have a flashy reverse brindle named Oppie. He is the love of my life and keeps me going. Days when I think I have had too much he comes up to me wiggling and makes me smile. He loves to be held and loved on and if he wants attentions and doesn't get it, he goes off plops himself down on the floor, sighs, and pouts for a while. I love him to death. He has so much attitude, love, and energy...He is my WORLD and my LOVE!!