Level 2 - report your progress here!

Replies

• ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    I hate them too - feel like they should be easier but they're just not!
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Day 4 of Level 2 and I am so pleased it is over!!

Found this quite challenging tonight and that was using no weights! I admire all of you who complete this with weights of more than 2lbs! Still haven't bought my 'proper weights', must get this weekend, juice bottles much too awkward to use with Level 2 tonight. Perhaps lack of heavier weights reason why after 14days I have not noticed any difference in my clothing, inches, looks or scales!
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Day 2 L2 complete. It felt good, especially that I wasn't feeling like working out today.
  • AliG71
    AliG71 Posts: 12
    Day 4 Level 2 completed. A wee bit easier than the first 3 days, but still kicks my butt!!
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Day 3 Lvl 2 30ds completed forgot to add I'm doing this without weight I'm using an alternative I admire you all using weights.... 13days in scales dropped some weight I'll measure after 30days I'm doing this everyday without taking a break as well as Zumba classes Monday and Wednesday's Zumba rush on kinect and ea sports active 2 on kinect xx
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Day 7 level 2 (total 14 days) Going to move on to level 3 tomorrow. Also did 15 min treadmill, walking.
  • kbmnurse
    I am going to take Sunday off. Unless of course guilt sets in. We are going away overnight on Saturday so I thought a day off is in order. We will see.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 194 Member
    Completed L2D9. I am almost finished and I am excited. At this stage of the game I can really handle myself. I'm no longer struggling. I love it.
  • 6kate2
    Day 5 of level 2 now completed. Phew! Enough said!! Pleased that I have managed to keep on 'shredding' for 15days and yes it is getting a little easier finally. Much prefer level 2 to level 1.
  • kbmnurse
    I am with you. I prefer level 2 except theses dam v-sqauts. UGGGGGGGG
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Will be doing L2/D9 today. Still kicking my butt! Those oblique twists challenge my coordination (to say the least)! Hopefully at the end of the weekend I will feel more confident after the Level 2 workout and can move on to Level 3.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 194 Member
    That's it! L2 completed today. I am ready for L3.....Today I worked my but off just to say goodbye to L2. I also tried 6 week 6 pack today and it was a workout indeed!
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Completed day 4 yesturday and day 5 today half way there pushed thru the plank leg movements a bit better today but that last abs section is a killer feel like I'm playing twister with myself lol
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 2, Day 4--last circuit of v-raises done with 3 lb. rather than 5 lb., weights
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Adios Level 2 !!! Finished 10 days and moving on up to Level 3 tomorrow. I'm glad to be moving on - I was getting bored (not that it was easy - it was just the same thing for so long)!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    What does everyone else do in addition to 30 DS?

I do the C25k or zumba
  • kbmnurse
    On to day 2 level 3. I love level 3. Will probably restart after i am done with level 3 (14 days left)

Also do 15 min mile walking on treadmill.

Thinking about starting to run again. Maybe 2xwekly.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 500 Member
    Fell off the wagon, back on the 30DS. Started Level 2.... omg why so many planks!? Feel great now, but I was really out of breath at times :o)
  • 6kate2
    Day 7 done, day 6 yesterday but switched off computer without commenting. Enough said that it was a thought to put it back on. Unsure if the warmer weather making me sweat more during the exercise or if I am perhaps giving the exercises a little more, either way, its time I headed for the shower...!
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred Level 2, Day 5. Cardio easy--last circuit of strength v-raises still challenging (had to drop to 3 lb. weights for those)--