So...anyone else on a cut?

Options
CaseRat
CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
How long have you been on it? Having progress?

I'm currently 3 weeks in and 2.5kgs down, of which around .5kg was water-weight after I stopped eating ridiculous amounts of sodium with my 3,500cal a day bulk.
1 inch gone from my waist, 1.25" gone from my biceps (unflexed) while they remain at the same measurement they were while flexing, boo ya :D
I think I'm down at around 13% BF, and should hopefully get down to 10% in 6-8 weeks. Trying to slow down the weight loss a little bit, too.

Replies

• ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Nice work!

I'm on week 2ish. Just cut 200g carbs out of the diet, same calories and still no cardio.

Don't have calipers or a meter handy but going from looks I'm in the 6-8% range easy. (was 4% a few years back...that sucked haha) Down 4lbs since last week, all measurements are the same (haven't measured the gut but its lost the bulge and pants are a little loose these days
  • AnthonyBarbaria
    Options
    I keep going back and forth, although it is getting closer to summer . . . Been trying to gain a few pounds before I begin a serious shred: Talked with my boss/trainer he advised not to cut calories, just add a bit of mild cardio (20-30 min walking uphill) and mix up my workouts (more push/pull, shorter rests). The electric BF measure is putting me from 5.3-4.1% body fat in the last week, I think I'm more like 8-10 but who knows...Cut season coming soon!!
  • calcrunch
    calcrunch Posts: 18
    Options
    I keep thinking about a cut as summer inches closer, however I cannot bring myself to it. I have added 30mins of walking post workout and on off days to help out a bit. Still sitting at a 4k cal day. Abs.. one day :)
  • ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking about a cut as summer inches closer, however I cannot bring myself to it. I have added 30mins of walking post workout and on off days to help out a bit. Still sitting at a 4k cal day. Abs.. one day :)

I'm with you. The only reason I'm cutting is I haven't been able to resolve my knee injury yet and haven't trained legs in 3 months now. Hopefully next week the doc can finally give me a plan of attack with it...but anyways lost an inch on my thighs, figured time to cut before I look like an idiot, tiny legs big shoulders lol...once the knee is going though, back to 3500+k a day over 600g carbs and gettin swole