Friday, March 23

Options
It's Friday. You've worked hard all week. You deserve to rest. You want to relax because you have a busy weekend. Blah blah blah blah.

Get off your *kitten* and sweat today!!! I have a late meeting for work and likely won't be home until 7:00 or 7:30 tonight. I will go run anyway...even if it's pitch black outside. What are you going to do?

Have a great day folks.

Replies

• danni033081
    danni033081 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya on that. I can relax after I'm done working out hard. I won't even be able to enjoy my weekenc if I'm slacking and don't get my work out in.
  • skward04
    skward04 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    After getting home and taking care of my household duties, i'll be p90x-ing it up. It might not be unti
    7:30 or 8:00, but who cares! I'd rather workout later than not at all!
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie. i ran (ha..really it wasn't "running") on Wednesday night. P90X Chest and Back with Ab Ripper last night. I can barely lift my leg from the gas to the brake today.

Ahhh...stop me. I'm Whining.

But still gonna kill it tonight after work!!
  • cincymomof3
    cincymomof3 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I had planned to take a 45 min walk with my twin 2 yr olds.. Looked outside and it was pouring down rain! Threw on sweats/sweatshirts, grabbed a couple towels to keep the girls covered in the rain and out we went!

Came back drenched from head to toe and the girls were pretty wet too. A little water never hurt anyone!!! Got it done and gave the girls a new experiences. No excuses def helps to change your perspective! :)
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    got up, did day 5 level 2 of the 30 day body shred, ran for 3 miles, then went to work all day!

I am NOT a quitter :)
  • Itsmytime79
    Itsmytime79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I got out and enjoyed the weather on Sunday and played two rounds of disc golf. I also went to the gym Saturday and worked out for 60 minutes. Looking forward to another workout tonite!