Week One

Options
13»

Replies

• kfraze
    kfraze Posts: 3
    Options
    :USED_T
    I was supposed to do Pure Cardio today, and I did about 15 min, I couldn't even finish the warm up. My body hurts so bad so I said F it and did some yoga and stretched myself back out. So tomorrow should I try again or should I just go to the Polymetric Cardio Circuit?
    Pure Cardo day is tough..believe me I know it was a struggle for me too. Don't get down on yourself and don't give up! I say stay motivated and adjust your calender and pick up where you left off!!! My calves will hardly let me walk, but i got up and tried again this morning i still hurt but its getting better and will only get better! STAY STRONG AND DIG DEEP!! :happy:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Day 5 , pure cardio avg HR 153, max 180
    The last 5 minutes was hard,.. I just lay on the floor and curse Shaun T.
  • jeepyj93
    jeepyj93 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 4 and now I am so sick I haven't been out of bed all day.i will make a decision when I am better what I will do but I think I will start all over again.
  • Zara150
    Zara150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    TO everyone who just started INSANITY: You're gonna love it more and more, it's the hardest at the beginning, but then you get the rhythm and go with tha flow :) I just finished month 1, lost weight and got nice butt and tummy! cant even imagine what month 2 will turn out to be :) yay!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Day 7 (rest yesterday) plyometrics Avg HRM 144 max 178.