Transformation!

Options
I would say I am halfway through my transformation! I'm excited to continue on my journey!

Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference!! im excited for you! i cant wait until i can post some before and after pics!! :)
  • odownz
    odownz Posts: 98
    Options
    wow what a difference!! im excited for you! i cant wait until i can post some before and after pics!! :)

One day at a time! Woo Hoo!
  • Shannonbayer
    Shannonbayer Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm with counja, I can't wait until I can post "after" pictures.
  • coh2bxw
    coh2bxw Posts: 3
    Options
    I don't have 125 to loose anymore! I have only 100 to loose.. Looking forward to thee first week of November, I think I will be there by then. :drinker:
  • odownz
    Options
    I'm with counja, I can't wait until I can post "after" pictures.

Looks like you are moving along with 10lbs down? One day at a time!! Keep it up!
  • odownz
    Options
    I don't have 125 to loose anymore! I have only 100 to loose.. Looking forward to thee first week of November, I think I will be there by then. :drinker:

25lbs!! I bet you are already feeling a little better! Keep it up!
  • coh2bxw
    coh2bxw Posts: 3
    Options
    I feel alot better. The Zumba classes are really fun. I hour of torture then I feel great for days.
  • odownz
    Options
    I feel alot better. The Zumba classes are really fun. I hour of torture then I feel great for days.

I haven't ever tried any classes. Do you prefer that to just going and working out yourself?
  • jzanetta
    jzanetta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am excited to learn how to transform. I recently lost 21 pounds ( diabetic meds ). I want to keep the momentum.
    Hope to get great tips from you all.
  • odownz
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am excited to learn how to transform. I recently lost 21 pounds ( diabetic meds ). I want to keep the momentum.
    Hope to get great tips from you all.

Looks like you are on your way! What are you doing currently?
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I would say I am halfway through my transformation! I'm excited to continue on my journey!

Hello... I've lost 50lbs and that's about half way for me too :happy:

I'm looking forward to Xmas 2012 when I'll hopefully be down to a 34" waist and 40" chest, but I'm in no desperate rush. I know that I can get where I want to be through counting calories and plenty of exercise :bigsmile:
  • odownz
    Options

I'm looking forward to Xmas 2012 when I'll hopefully be down to a 34" waist and 40" chest, but I'm in no desperate rush. I know that I can get where I want to be through counting calories and plenty of exercise :bigsmile:

Amazing! Keep it up!
  • kyle4jem
    Options

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow1 what a difference!! good for you!! :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Kyle you look 15 years younger! Well done!
  • kyle4jem
    Options
    Kyle you look 15 years younger! Well done!

Thanks Kelly :blushing:

I feel younger, insofar as I feel a lot more energetic, whereas before I was like a little old man. You don't realise when the weight creeps on how debilitating it can be until one day you get breathless just walking into town.

A couple of years ago, we were in Edinburgh and went to do the citysightseeing bus tour. We went to buy tickets and without asking, the ticket agent automatically offered us Senior Fares. Although the much beloved is 7yrs my senior, neither of us were anywhere near 60 at the time. Needless to say, nether of us corrected the ticket seller's assumption :laugh:
  • odownz
    Options

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg

Totally amazing dude!!
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    [img]http://www.valincius.com/mfp/270 to 193 Feb20-2012.jpg[/img]

I remain a work in progress. :)
  • odownz
    Options
    [img]http://www.valincius.com/mfp/270 to 193 Feb20-2012.jpg[/img]

I remain a work in progress. :)