Who pressed play? (19th-24th)

Options
2»

Replies

• IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Today was HIIT 15 and I did it with my weighted gloves. And then Tone 30. I am feeling good.
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Today was Fire 30 and Chalean Xtreme Burn Circuit 3. I could tell that I am a lot better at Fire 30 than I was in Week 1. (Now in Week 5).
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    I pressed play today...Hit 15 and I also started Shed with weights by Jillian with the Kettlebell I really think I'm going to love this work out
  • Prettygirl150
    Prettygirl150 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is my first day and I did Fire 30 Class, loved it!! I'm definitely out of shape, had to modify the moves, but I think I kept up pretty good with a few mistakes, but like Chalene says - mistakes burn calories too. I'm doing the prep schedule and looking forward to seeing how my body responds to it.
  • LadyIsaacs
    LadyIsaacs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I pressed play today and rocked it with turbo fire 55 EZ and baby it was far from EZ!!!
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    missed my workout last night - bc I was helping my husband with his work :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

But tonight I will bring it with Fire 55 ez :love:
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Whose house??? MY HOUSE! Ok, officially my favorite workout! FIRE 55!
  • Ambrose07
    Ambrose07 Posts: 11
    Options
    OK ladies ! Today is day 4 for me but I twisted the schedule a little so I did Fire 30 and I followed with 50 minutes of Hip hop Dance class that I do with a bunch of friends, so I am filling pretty GOOD right now. I think a total of 500 calories was burned today YEEEAAAHHH!! (just an estimate since I don't have a calorie counter/heart rate monitor yet). Day 2 was a rest day and Day 3 I had Fire 55ez. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and is pressing play !
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I couldn't press play yesterday, had to take my oldest to the doc most of the day, so I didn't yesterdays Fire 55 EZ today. WOW. I liked it, I was dripping sweat and now i am sore. :)
  • Ambrose07
    Ambrose07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Just finished Core 20 and Stretch 40, feeling so ZEN ! I loved it !
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Today was Fire 30 for me today. Woot!