The Raven

Options
Mr_Cape219
Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
Anyone excited about that new movie coming out about Edgar Allen Poe? Like a murder suspense stuff with E.A.P.? Looks sweet!

Replies

• BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    yup - big fan of EAP
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    yup - big fan of EAP

I liked that actor (the one that plays Edgar) in that movie 1408
  • BrendarB
    Options
    I want my 2 dollars! 2 dollars!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

i'm missing the refrence >_<;; what is that from?
  • BrendarB
    Options

you might be a little too young - this was a John Cusack 80"s flick Better off Dead - it's comedy - but everytime I think of Cusack, that's the line I get in my head
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

you might be a little too young - this was a John Cusack 80"s flick Better off Dead - it's comedy - but everytime I think of Cusack, that's the line I get in my head

Hmm, I will consider your post a reccomendation and watch this film, then I will respond after with a simular quote from the movie to further continue the memories!
  • TakeMyWifePlease
    Options
    I'm definitely curious to see how John Cusack plays Poe. I like him (especially in Grosse point Blank) but he always plays the same kind of character so it will be be interesting to see if he plays Poe any differently.

Did anyone see the Masters of Horror episode "The Black Cat?" It takes the original Poe story and tells it as if Poe himself is the main character. It's a fun blend of fact and fiction that Poe fans might get a kick out of.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'll put this on my radar. My wife is a huge Poe fan.

Jm
  • BrendarB
    Options
    I'm definitely curious to see how John Cusack plays Poe. I like him (especially in Grosse point Blank) but he always plays the same kind of character so it will be be interesting to see if he plays Poe any differently.

Did anyone see the Masters of Horror episode "The Black Cat?" It takes the original Poe story and tells it as if Poe himself is the main character. It's a fun blend of fact and fiction that Poe fans might get a kick out of.

Nope, didn't see that - will get on it! - thanks!
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ooh, what is the movie called? I've been looking for a good movie to go see since I haven't been to a theater for a long time. Any idea when it comes out, or any thoughts about good movies currently in theaters??