DAY 22 - WE DID IT!!! WOO HOO!!!

Options
ShawtyLatina
ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
YEAHHHH!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!

I'm giving you a standing ovation. Seriously. I'm jumping up and down to boot. I am SOOOOOO proud of you for going the long haul. 21 days is not easy, but you hung in there. You ARE awesome!!!

We've come a long way in a pretty short time. Bigger news - you've just changed your life, even if you've only just started drinking green juices or tossed the beef and replaced it with beans. How fantastic is that? How brilliant and inspiring are you? The best part? The adventure has just begun.

As you go forward, remember that the Crazy Sexy Cleanse doesn't have to be all or nothing. Do what you can to stick with an alkaline plant-based diet, feed your soul as well as your body, and pay attention to your inner needs. Some of the easier habits that we can stick with include:

1. Starting the day with a hot water/lemon/cayenne boost. The acidity sets an alkalizing environment for your tummy to absorb whatever nutrients you are about to feed it through the day, and the cayenne gets that metabolism in gear.

2. Dry brushing is an easy way to get the God Pod glowing.

3. Keep the glow going with a green juice every morn. Nothing like pure enzymes and minerals shot straight into the bloodstream to give your day a kickass start,

4. Taking moments to mediate is essential to keeping a peaceful balance, and

5. Part of that balance is to keep it moving. At minimum, 35 min 3x a week is enough to keep the lymphatic system draining of those toxins.

FOCUS
See success. Be successful.

POSITIVE SELF TALK
Help me see all of the wonderful and awesomeness about me that everybody else sees. I am my biggest critic. Help me become my biggest fan.

AFFIRMATION
I am awesome!!! For that there is no question! (say that at least 100x)

GOD POD MAINTENANCE
90 min deep tissue massage. You deserve it. If you can't shell out the funds right now, enlist the help of a partner/friend.

TIP
You've changed your diet, moved your booty, unclogged your God Pod, affirmed like a warrior, acknowledged what you love, and tapped into the hot spring of gratitude. But what if... what if for some crazy nut ball reason you still don't quite believe in your fabulosity??? Well, I've got one more tip for ya... ACT as if. Fake it till you make it is the saying. Attitude Olympians have used this training method for generations. Before long you will acknowledge and accept your royalty, without apology. Remember, we successfully manifest our dreams when the feelings behind our intentions are in alignment. Acting as if teaches us to believe in ourselves and never settle for less. When negative, nihilistic thoughts come up, we immediately correct and replace them with positive visualizations and affirmations. "I am sick, weak, and ugly," becomes " I LOVE my body. I am healthy and strong and absolutely stunning." Try on your new confidence until it fits - and go forward.

Keep reaching the next level. Strive to live healthier wherever you can. Keep those habits in play and you'll see so many possibilities for your health and happiness. Life gets lighter and you shine brighter. Nice. And when you shake your booty, focus, manifest, pray, and laugh, wow!!! You are unstoppable!!! Don't ever forget that. :)

This officially concludes our Crazy Sexy Cleanse my darlings. Don't forget to post your ending weights and measurements on our tracker sheet so we can all admire how far we've come as a strong and powerful group. (Do this after your sea salt flush of course.)

I love each and every one of you!!! Thanks for taking the ride with me. I'm really honored you did.

Wishing you all the peace, health, and happiness you deserve...

All my love, Maria

Replies

• banishthebelly
    banishthebelly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The thank you goes all to you! You have been amazing in your unfailing support of everyone (especially me!) You've been caring and supportive and encouraging and you've posted everyday with all the focus, and affirmations, and tips etc. Your positive-ness has been simply AWESOME!
    I am giving you a standing ovation and jumping up and down and cheering for you!
    Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!!

Gonna go eat a bowl (or 3!) of cereal now....! ;-)
    kidding....
    you're absolutley right.
    If I take from this experiment just one thing, I'm doing better than I was before. Same for all of us.
    Kudos goes to everyone who accomplished this 21 day cleanse, and to you for supporting and encouraging us.!!

Thank you SOOOOO much!!!!
    L
  • ShawtyLatina
    ShawtyLatina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You are so sweet my love. Thank you for the very generous and kind words. You've made my year!!! :)