Summertime Shopping!!

Options
soosweet1920
soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
I went shopping over the last few days and I must say it was a great feeling to actually be able to fit some things. Some stuff I bought I will have to drop a few more first but it for sure motivated me to get to working out harder. I have about 2 months to go...time to get moving! What are you hoping to buy this summer??

Replies

• jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Colored jeans! I got a goal pair at target, but I think the size tag is lying! I got a pair that is one size smaller than I should be per the size chart and I could not pull them up! They were supposed to be a goal for my spring trip to NYC next month.

So I am debating to keep them and use them as a goal for my birthday, or return them and just splurge on the Gap ones.

And I need some summer dresses. Almost all of my dresses with zippers are too big now, so the only ones I can wear are the knit and jersey ones.

Oh and I need some actual summer clothes for my august reunion, but I am going to have to wait to buy those. We don't need real summer goals here in the Bay Area. Summer = 72.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    New sundresses!!! It's all I wear in the summer and a few of them are already to big. It's 80 degrees today but I'm going to wait until April after I drop a few more pounds and inches before I either buy new ones or alter my old ones that I adore. Oh, and I am looking forward to getting new undergarments as well. Yes, lame I know, but it excites me too.
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i would like to be in some skinny jeans that look good on me by my birthday in July
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    New cute dresses and skirts. I'm also trying to work on my arms so I won't feel uncomfortable wearing tank tops.
  • chefswife_00
    Options
    I"m hoping to wear cute sundresses from the MISSES SECTION!!! :wink:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    some cute capris and tops
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    I got some cute dresses and purchase them in a smaller size :-)
  • JoeyliciousB
    JoeyliciousB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When I lose 10lbs, I'm going to treat myself to some coloured skinny jeans!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This may Seem funny!! But I bought a Cat Suit to fit in for my MIAMI trip on a MFP Meetup with 20 other ladies from the site...most I have been with here over a yr....Excited....Going to work darnest to get in it...
  • mignon83
    mignon83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I seen some cute sun dresses in Walmart yes I said Walmart that have some nice prints and color on it that i want to try this year for the first time.
  • mtldy
    mtldy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bought dresses last summer and gained weight back, so I'm just hoping I can fit those by the end of the summer...
  • tlynkay178
    tlynkay178 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I hoping to buy some cute things for my trip home to Connecticut in May, I'm already down a pants size hoping a down 1 more before leaving.