Groups

Options
Ladies, I created a group for my team. I thought that the updates would be posted to the group, but it appears they're not. So as far as using the group so that members can report to their team, it appears the only way to do that via groups is to actually post something in the discussion area. Is that correct?

Replies

• DebraParmley
    Options
    I haven't created my group yet because there's a convention here in town with writers panels I've been sitting in on. So I'm not sure. One thing I have noticed is that on my mobile phone I can't read these message board posts and have to be on my Mac. Good to know as I'm headed to the RT convention very soon.
    Boy am I spoiled with this phone. lol
  • DebraParmley
    Options
    Okay, got my group started, but will have to finish adding details and inviting team members after the conference which isn't over till this evening. In the meantime, here's the link:

ttp://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4352-lucy-monroe-r-f-c-team-parmley

If you're on my team, I'll be sending invitations either tonight or tomorrow, if you haven't found this link and joined it already.
  • GinPrice
    GinPrice Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't see my group either. LOL So I'm guessing, unless someone posts in it...nada. Or maybe I just don't know where to look?

Best,
    Gin
  • GinPrice
    GinPrice Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh hey..."Groups" comes up when I go to the message boards. Interesting...I think I'll go poke it with a stick and see what happens.
  • Lucy_Monroe
    Lucy_Monroe Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think the best way to stay in touch with your groups is to make sure you are "friends" - which is one of the reasons I'm so committed to keeping the teams at manageable numbers. Like someone mentioned, you can't read these discussion threads via the phone app, only if you go to the group page in a browser window on your phone. I had no idea that's the way it worked when I created the main group either. Live and learn, I guess. :)
  • CeeGray
    CeeGray Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ok this is what I am looking for but not sure I got. I will scour my email!