wk 1 check up

Options
hello how is everyone doing? this is the first weight check up

Replies

• Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    1.5 down. 40+ to go..baby steps ...baby steps!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    .02 down this week as of Friday....very slow progress this week, but I guess it is at least less and not more or the same! Gotta keep on keeping on!
  • Killdascale
    Killdascale Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Wednesday so I'll update my weight then, but It's been a very good week for me. I'm going to be at Myrtle beach for Memorial Day so I've had to really get tough. Loaded up on fresh veggies at the farmers market and just hit the gym. I'm not trying to lose 40 in 2 months but I want to look as good as possible.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am not going to weigh myself for another 20 days (decided I was getting too obsessed with the scale). So I will weigh in then. I will write up my inches list starting next week though (hopefully I will lose a few)!
  • vickychristie
    vickychristie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ive stayed the same as usual, struggled to lose for a whole year now. any ideas anyone? ive gone onto freedieting.com and got myself a zig zag plan, so upping my caloreis this week to see if that helps as I normally do about 1600 cals with exercise so dont know if that enough, I think the gym classes are stopping me losing - dont know why??
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Not a bad week, first decent weather in the UK this weekend, so friends bought out the BBQ. Great company, good food, bad beer!

Even so about 2.5lb down this morning breaking a static couple of weeks so have to be happy with that.
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    My weigh in day is Friday,so it's not yet time for me this week. Last Friday weight was down 2 pounds.
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    2lb loss this time round. :)
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    ive stayed the same as usual, struggled to lose for a whole year now. any ideas anyone? ive gone onto freedieting.com and got myself a zig zag plan, so upping my caloreis this week to see if that helps as I normally do about 1600 cals with exercise so dont know if that enough, I think the gym classes are stopping me losing - dont know why??
    If you've been doing the classes for a while mix it up. Either push harder in the classes if it's possible, or try different classes. Also, what seems to be the mantra of this site, lift heavy weights =)
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I jut weighed in and the scale hasn't budged - 180 still after being down to 178.9 :(
    I started "new" yesterday. Time to get back on track with my food choices and staying away from wine. Hopefully I'll break the 180 mark this week.
  • jlynwhet
    jlynwhet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    1 lb lost since joining the group and 11 lbs down since joining MFP 35 days ago. Is there a "preferred" check in day or do we check in whenever we like?
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    1.5 down since last week. Officially at pre-baby weight and under 200 lbs! Woot! First time in 7 years!!
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1.5lbs down this week.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    im down about 7.8 from my starting weight - since being on here for about a month.

approx 30 more lbs to go.
  • Melissa_2305
    Melissa_2305 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in will be thursday, hope I lost some pounds :)
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    Down 3.5.:blushing:
  • Kait1215
    Kait1215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i too have become obsessed with the scale especially since i keep bouncing back and forth between 178 and 180, last i checked yesterday morning i was 179.6
  • Waitingforsun
    Options
    I have lost 4 lbs this week. This is my first week on diet and started walking. I think some of them are water weight.
  • lovelyflower8
    Options
    good job everyone keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • lovelyflower8
    Options
    i am down to 125