Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
good luck everyone doing day 7 today!

Replies

• Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Options
    I injured my neck & back and i have missed 3 days and i am so sad. I am going to start back very low impact tonight ..i must keep pressing forward.

good luck everyone.
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Let's go girls. on Level 2 but still following the "modifier" and getting a good burn :) I am seeing results in the mid section, less bloat, I also changed my eating habits so I'm sure that helped.
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    did it today, but tecnicly counts as day six for me as took a rest day, this helped allot as i felt super strong today x x x so glad to be still doing this thanks for everyone thats still going x x x
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    I missed yesterday :( but cant wait to do it today!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5 for me on Level 2! (I took 1 day for cardio and 1 rest day). Still a really tough workout for me.
    Let's keep going everyone!
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I injured my neck & back and i have missed 3 days and i am so sad. I am going to start back very low impact tonight ..i must keep pressing forward.

good luck everyone.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm sorry this happened but you need to take it easy. Joint and spine issues are not things you should mess with.
  • Sharonks
    Options
    My daughter and her boyfriend came over. The boyfriend is helping hubby paint a car. Jackie was sitting on the couch while I was working out and laughing at my Rusty dog. He was sitting above my head while I was crunching. Every time I'd come down he'd stick his nose on my forehead. I know he's trying to help but it gets a little annoying!

I'm barely sore now and am able to get pretty deep into the squats. Actually did a few big girl pushups today. I try to do a few then switch back to my knees. I think I will continue on level 1 until day 10 since I can just always jump higher etc to increase the intensity.
  • Amedug
    Amedug Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Brilliant to find a group (Sorry I'm late!)
    It's day 2 for me as I started yesterday =)
    Enjoying it so far but aching all over this evening!
    Here's to feeling better tomorrow =)
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Done! I did a couple days on level 2 but was sore today so I went back down to 1....a lot easier now! Back to level 2 tomorrow!

Great job everyone!
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 7! Was feeling really sluggish and lazy today. Once I got going though I pushed really hard. (I think it was because my kids were not around watching me do it) I was able to do regular push-ups for all but 3 on the first set and then half-regular/half-modified on the second set. My legs didn't cramp up quite as bad on the jump rope.It felt like it is starting to click. Then I jumped on my stationary bike and rode for 34 minutes. So excited! Keep it up everyone.
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    Day 7 is done, bumped up to level 2......blah :cry:
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    Day 7 done! Thinking of going to 2 tomorrow? From what I can see it makes you super sore!!
  • jnburke4j
    jnburke4j Posts: 16
    Options
    holy moly! level 2 makes level 1 seem meaningless!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done! 23 days to go! I was bitten by the lazy bug this am, but I managed to stomp it out and get it done. IDK why but I was extremely exhausted after I was finished. I passed out once I hit my bed. Anyone else go through that?
  • Sharonks
    Options
    Day 7 done! 23 days to go! I was bitten by the lazy bug this am, but I managed to stomp it out and get it done. IDK why but I was extremely exhausted after I was finished. I passed out once I hit my bed. Anyone else go through that?

Lol, I did that one day. I never take naps unless I'm sick but I crawled into bed and took a 1 hr nap!
  • marbly
    marbly Posts: 103
    Options
    Day 7 done. Getting easier and easier! May try bumping to level 2 as well tomorrow.
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    just finished day 7 wupeeeee really didnt wanna do it today but now its done i feel much better and it just gets easier and easier yey so pleased!! x x
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just finished up day 7. It seems as if I'm a little behind everyone, but I'm still going!! Thanks for all of the motivation :) I know you guys will be there at the finish line waiting for me!!

Song of the day:
    Title: Gotta Get Thru This
    Artist: Daniel Bedingfield
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of 30 Day Shred: Level 1. My calves/legs are starting to tone! Whahoo!