Exercise

Options
schume89
schume89 Posts: 118 Member
What is everyone doing for exercise?

I am doing the 30 Day Shred (5 days in and can tell a difference!!!), Couch to 5k, Body Pump, rollerblading when it is nice out, and hopefully starting swimming really soon! :)

Replies

• litax
    litax Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I bought the Rockin Body DVDs because they were 20 bucks, I started that this week. I also have a short pilates DVD that came with a band, I was doing that one last week. I will report results of Rockin Body on Monday, which is my check-in day.
  • Ittybitty22
    Ittybitty22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    taebo and bike
  • 1kerriberri
    Options
    finally getting on my treadmill instead of it sitting there keeping me company while i track my food and virtually non-existent excercise. also seriously looking round for a suitable gym for me to join.
  • kerri_thing_1
    kerri_thing_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    going to try and start the 30DS (if my left side allows it) also got a lateral thigh trainer i'm going to start
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Starting with round 2 of 30 day shred (MWF) & going to the gym in between.
  • vjim25
    vjim25 Posts: 10
    Options
    I ran and walked a 5-K this morning to fight colon cancer. What a beautiful day to burn 418 calories!:smile:
  • Kait1215
    Kait1215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    4-5 days a week i go to the gym, 30 mins on the tread mill and 30 mins doing the weight lifting circut
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Strong Lifts + running+ stair master + pull-ups/chin-ups. Whoot!
  • Killdascale
    Killdascale Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Weekends I hit the gym and run on the treadmill, cross-trainer and now that it's getting warmer out some hikes are coming up. During the week I have a physical job and use resistance bands.
  • jellybuby
    jellybuby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Starting P90X today! Exercise goal to be able to do 3 pull ups.. cos I cant do any :(
  • Killdascale
    Killdascale Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Let me know how that goes, I've had the videos for almost a year but never started it.
  • jellybuby
    jellybuby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just done my first work out and I'm sweating and panting like an animal it was hard but I'm glad I stuck it out to the end of the workout only 89 more days! wish me luck:smile:
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am playing squash a couple of times a week, walking at lunchtimes and running round witht he kids at a weekend. Help coach the little ones at rugby Sunday morning. Kepp meaning to go swimming, but life keeps getting in the way.

It is amazng just how much more mobile I am on the squash court without those extra pounds, Another 20-30lb will give me so much more time on the ball. Might even be able to play a decent shot.
  • NicoleG_86
    NicoleG_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yoga classes, running, and boot camp workouts for me so far.