What did you have for breakfast?

Options
jenn26point2
jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
I consumed 670 calories of omelet (2 egg, cheese, ham, green pepper, onion, and mushroom), 2 slices of bacon, and a 2% Greek yogurt.

Replies

• weathergirl320
    Options
    Coffee and heavy cream
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    2 over medium eggs, and some leftover steak. :love:
  • Aleciajones
    Aleciajones Posts: 153
    Options
    3 eggs, 2oz ham, spinach, tomato, orange pepper, asparagus, Cheese in coconut oil
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    breakfast #1 - shakeology, pecans, mango slices
    breakfast #2 - chocolate chip larabar
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled in real butter, 1/2 piece of bacon, & 3 medium sized strawberries
  • MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I typically do 4 slices bacon, then 3 eggs cooked in the grease. Unless I am I.F.ing then green tea.
  • monkeydharma
    monkeydharma Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: two fried (in goat butter) eggs over a sliced avocado seasoned with Mrs. Dash Chili Lime seasoning.

Today: Side pork (unbrined, uncured bacon) and two fried eggs. The eggs were cook in goat butter, and the bacon fat (from pastured pigs) was saved for future use.
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Coffee with heavy cream and a 30g box of Almonds + Cranberries. Yum!
  • druidqueen
    Options
    Omellete with cheese, bacon, ham, sausage, mushrooms. Also 2 pieces of sausage and some tater tots. Gotta love cafeteria food on campus and no lunch break in classes = more breakfast.
  • samand25
    samand25 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bullet proof Coffee - Double espresso with 40g of unsalted butter. I'm also adding in MCT oil but didn't have it this morning.
  • shar140
    Options
    You guys are making my hungry! ha.

This morning: 3 scrambled eggs cooked in bacon drippings, a few cashews, coffee with almond-coconut milk.
  • crossfitterwahine
    crossfitterwahine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    coffee, coconut milk, coconut oil
    3 slices uncured bacon
    2 scrambled eggs in the grease
    2 cups spinach

didn't feel so hot after. Insulin response? Eggs are hit or miss with me and I'm starting to regularly regret eating them. I protest, though, because they are SO easy to make.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: 4 banana almond pancakes cooked in a little olive oil and 3 applegate breakfast sausage links
    Today: 2 eggs scrambled in some olive oil and a slice of breakfast casserole brought in by a coworker, eggs, chilies and chorizo... so yummy!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    a peach! Most of the time I just have leftovers though or a salad!
  • shar140
    Options
    2 eggs fried in bacon drippings
    2 pieces hormel natural choice bacon (mmm)
    1/2 T. almond butter
    black coffee with coconut-almond milk
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    2 poached eggs, asparagus and some bacon
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    Right now on the stove I have 2 large brown eggs and 3 strips of uncured applewood smoked bacon that I plan to eat with a hand full of blueberries and a cup of coffee with unsweetened almond milk.

also, I looked at yesterday and realized 1/3 of my total calories came from coconut oil.

i feel awesome :)
  • Lauraph
    Lauraph Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I found this fantastic local pork sausage that I love. I precook it for the week then warm it up in a pan in the morning and toss in some veggies like shredded cabbage, mushrooms, etc. So yummy. The fat from the pork coats the veggies and keeps me happy until lunch.
  • pearlgirl0
    Options
    some delicious tea and full-fat Greek yogurt with some stevia and half a grapefruit.
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Today is 3 boiled eggs, 3 sausage links, black cherry greek yogurt.

Speaking of which... I'm hungry. better heat up my snausages. :)