Keeping track

Options
Carlyannabelle
Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
Hello all,

I was just wondering if someone was going to keep track of everyones progress? I just was not sure how we are going to know who is the BL of the week or the BL of the challenge. I was also wondering what does everyone think about people who don't weight in for 2 weeks in a row they are automaticly taken out of the challenge? I was on another site years ago and it was frustrating when you had 20 people in the group, but only 5 weighed in regularly. Just some things I was throwing out there.

Thanks,
Carly

Replies

• MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    Hey Carly! I will keep track of everyone's progress on a spreadsheet. I plan to post the weekly winner on Mondays and update everyone on the current standings.

I am definitely open to having criteria that participants must check in regularly if that is wanted. Hopefully we'll be able to fuel each other and we won't have any problems in that area.

Julie
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, ladies.
    I'm getting pumped!

~a
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Excellent idea! I am excited for this challenge!
  • ruthiez123
    Options
    It all sounds good to me. Once a week is all I plan to weigh, that's for sure. Have never done anything like this before (started Sat 3/24) and I can see where this is finally going to work for me. The tracking is key.

Looking forward to this challenge and "meeting" new pals :flowerforyou:

Ruth :heart:
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Just found out about this challenge and I'm pumped! This will for sure keep me competitive and want to keep motivated (:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That souds great Julie!! Thanks for handling all that. :o)
  • babydoll0873
    babydoll0873 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!! I've never done anything like this before either!! Can we also share what exercises/dvds/programs we are doing? Maybe we can exchange so we don't get 'bored' or burned out!!
  • Morgan803
    Morgan803 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Super excited about this, i've needed some motivation to push a litlle harder!
    Thanks a bunch for keeping track of the progress! I agree with the two week thing hopefully everyone checks in regularly but if they dont i think its a good idea to eliminate them so to speak.
  • LaylaSparkles
    Options
    Thank you Mexismom for keeping track of our progress.
  • MexisMom
    Options
    It's my pleasure guys! I need the kick in the butt so hopefully being a participant as well as keeping track will give me the little extra motivation I need.

How about this: if a person weighs in after Monday on any given week, I will accept their weigh in before Friday, but they will not be entered into the weekly challenge as it's unfair to allow someone 8+ days to lose and compare it to everyone else's 7 days.

If someone fails to weigh in two weeks in a row, they will be eliminated from the competition.

Hopefully everyone will be motivated by this... And I will try really hard to check in with people who fall off the grid, but with over 100 participants, I may not be able to get to everyone.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree with what you have in mind as far as the weigh in rules.....there have to be guidelines or else it will be hard for you to keep control of things.
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I get weighed bi-weekly and was just weighted this Monday. I will post my weight in 2 weeks.
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you for keeping track, good luck sounds like a challenge just to keep everyone straight. I agree if you don't weigh in for 2 weeks you are no longer in the pool for the money. You can still stay in the group thou.
  • MexisMom
    Options
    I get weighed bi-weekly and was just weighted this Monday. I will post my weight in 2 weeks.

That's fine. You won't be eligible for the weekly weigh in challenges, but I'll track your progress and we'll use it at the end for the BIG win. :)
  • BelovedSOZO
    BelovedSOZO Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Julie, Thanks for organizing & tracking everything!