Body Revolution Buddies

Options
cookieta76
cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
Hi there! I'm Tanya and I am currently on Phase 1, Week 3.
So far I'm loving this program (I've done other JM workouts - love her!) and would love more friends that are also doing it, no matter where you are (already started, almost done or impatiently waiting for your shipment!). Friend me if you'd like, I need the support and would love to give support as well. :wink:

Replies

• cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the requests so far!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm exactly where you are in the program! Starting WK 3 today! Sending you a friend request!
  • court122383
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 today too! Add me! :)
  • mals422
    mals422 Posts: 41
    Options
    I started week 3 this morning. Friend request is on its way!
  • angiemain99
    angiemain99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started the program a couple of weeks ago but wasn't consistent on it. I decided to go full force ahead and am starting over today. Workout1/week1. Looking for support to see how everyone is doing :smile:
  • melissa44
    melissa44 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I too am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my package and would love new friends!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 4, and loving the changes that aree starting to show. Feel free to add me, we can all use more support! Welcome to the Revolution!! :laugh:
  • Moniquifee
    Moniquifee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I started week 3 today and barely made it through! All those planks, God help me! I would love a few friends who are doing this as well to keep me motivated. So please add me too!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I also just started week 3 of phase 1! Did it just now and loved it!
  • mec0925
    mec0925 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on my third week. I did the kickstart, week one of the regular program and now i am starting week two. Now I am wondering if I should have started on week two after the kickstart?? Those that did the kickstart did you go into week one of the program after that or did you count your kickstart as week one and then go into week two?? I think I am confusing myself! Anyway, weighed in today zero pounds lost for this week...ugh. I could use all the support I can get! ;). Feel free to add me!!
  • mals422
    mals422 Posts: 41
    Options
    I am on my third week. I did the kickstart, week one of the regular program and now i am starting week two. Now I am wondering if I should have started on week two after the kickstart?? Those that did the kickstart did you go into week one of the program after that or did you count your kickstart as week one and then go into week two?? I think I am confusing myself! Anyway, weighed in today zero pounds lost for this week...ugh. I could use all the support I can get! ;). Feel free to add me!!

My understanding is that the kickstart is in place of week 1, and I went directly to week 2 after finishing it. If you think you're ready, definitely go ahead and jump up to week 3!

I've actually gained a little more than a pound over the first two weeks. Thank goodness I took measurements! I'm apparently shrinking, but I'm not losing weight just yet. I have high hopes for the coming week!
  • mec0925
    mec0925 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure since the kickstart had its own workout plan. I actually think I could use another week doing workouts 1 & 2, I want to make sure I am getting the most out of it. I am ready to lose that 20 to 30 pounds in phase one like it says in the guide!! :happy: