Weigh-In Time, Reflections, and Week 5 Goal(s)

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Hello Les Mills Pumpers & Shredders!

I hope you had a wonderful week! Again, I have enjoyed reading your posts about exercise and nutrition. Four weeks have gone by really fast, and four more will go by before we know it! Welcome to our newest members!

RQUILL2 :smile:

tkaawa :wink:

SOH2000 :happy:

garyl7593 :tongue:

Copy the link to the spreadsheet and post before Monday 3/26 (midnight). I will post results this week for our top shredders!
It's also time update our measurements on the spreadsheet. Click on the word "Measurements" at the bottom (or top if you are on a smart phone/ipod touch).

Copy: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6LyUGCQOGQdGVTU09wV3dISkxQemgtVGdvcjhZeXc

Post reflections of your week here, and also your goals for next week! And, in the words of Les Mills, KIA KAHA!
workout.jpg

Replies

• amccord2
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone!

I have posted my weigh-in on the spreadsheet, and my measurements will follow shortly. I feel very successful this week, as I am 40-days into the challenge, and I can see and feel changes! I am excited to see everyone's progress...will post our chart here tomorrow, so post your weight before mid-night tonight.

I was closer than ever to my water intake goal. However, I don't know how well I kept up with Michi's ladder. So.....I will make a better effort to keep track of where my food choices are on the ladder Mon. - Fri. I did manage to stay within my range for the week!

I have created a healthy meal choice table for me to choose meals and snacks from during the week. It makes it easier for me if my meals are planned. Let me know if you would like me to share it with you. The calorie range is about 1800.

Below are my goals for this week:
    goals.jpg
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone!

I have posted my weigh-in on the spreadsheet, and my measurements will follow shortly. I feel very successful this week, as I am 40-days into the challenge, and I can see and feel changes! I am excited to see everyone's progress...will post our chart here tomorrow, so post your weight before mid-night tonight.

I was closer than ever to my water intake goal. However, I don't know how well I kept up with Michi's ladder. So.....I will make a better effort to keep track of where my food choices are on the ladder Mon. - Fri. I did manage to stay within my range for the week!

I have created a healthy meal choice table for me to choose meals and snacks from during the week. It makes it easier for me if my meals are planned. Let me know if you would like me to share it with you. The calorie range is about 1800.

goals.jpg

Good Monday Morning to you! Where did you get the goal post, it's cute :)... You're making wonderful progress.. keep up the good work!!

My knee feels ALOT better so I will be pushing hard this week.. loving pump and shredd!!! Have a great day all!
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4. I am feeling discouraged by the number on the scale. Still up 3#. My measurements are not moving in either direction. I have been working really hard and I do think that I'm feeling firmer. My legs feel strong, my abs feel tight and I think my arms are looking more toned.
    That said, my goals for this week are:
    1. DO NOT WEIGH MYSELF UNTIL SUNDAY- Weigh in day!
    2. Fill up with veggies, fruits and lean protein.
    3. Lift HEAVY. I plan to up my weights this week in pump.
    4. Push myself a little harder during Turbo Fire.
    5. I will NOT get discouraged and give up!

Thanks for all the support to everyone! I will push past this! I WILL look good in my bathing suit this summer!
  • ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have been happy w/ my slow and steady weight loss of about a pound per week. It takes A lot of effort just to get that one pound off. And then to maintain that effort foe a long period of time is an added challenge. Then, bam! Plateau! Having to change things up when the weight loss stops. All of this requires hard work, patience, consistency, adventurousness, athleticism and mastery of one's nutritional needs. For every pound you lose, you should be so proud. And for every pound you don't lose, you should be proud that you keep trying.

My goals for the week include:

Log every day
    Weight training 3 days/ gym 5 days
    Stay under 1230 net calories for 6 days

Ronita
  • RQUILL2
    RQUILL2 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I am posting this correctly, but here it is anyway:-), I got a late start, so this is my second week of LesMills. It has been amazing. I feel the burn, but I know that my diet must improve.

My goals for this week are:

1. Log everyday
    2. Drink 6 glasses of water each day:drinker:
    3. Eat more vegetables
  • amccord2
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone!

goals.jpg
    I'm glad your knees are feeling better. Remember when you are doing the squats not to let your knees go past your toes. Push your bottom back like you are sitting in a chair.

I found that pic on my fitness pal ( somebody's blog) and added my list using Microsoft paint.

Good Monday Morning to you! Where did you get the goal post, it's cute :)... You're making wonderful progress.. keep up the good work!!

My knee feels ALOT better so I will be pushing hard this week.. loving pump and shredd!!! Have a great day all!
  • amccord2
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I am posting this correctly, but here it is anyway:-), I got a late start, so this is my second week of LesMills. It has been amazing. I feel the burn, but I know that my diet must improve.

My goals for this week are:

1. Log everyday
    2. Drink 6 glasses of water each day:drinker:
    3. Eat more vegetables

I agree! I feel absolutely fabulous when I finish with each of these workouts! I think it's the music! You have made some very sensible goals. You can do it!
  • amccord2
    Options
    I have been happy w/ my slow and steady weight loss of about a pound per week. It takes A lot of effort just to get that one pound off. And then to maintain that effort foe a long period of time is an added challenge. Then, bam! Plateau! Having to change things up when the weight loss stops. All of this requires hard work, patience, consistency, adventurousness, athleticism and mastery of one's nutritional needs. For every pound you lose, you should be so proud. And for every pound you don't lose, you should be proud that you keep trying.

My goals for the week include:

Log every day
    Weight training 3 days/ gym 5 days
    Stay under 1230 net calories for 6 days

Ronita

You are so motivating! It is great to hear your words of wisdom. Experience on this fitness journey will make us all wiser. I know now to celebrate the losses and be proud of my efforts if there are little to none. Wonderful goals for this week. Sounds like you have a cheat day planned. :flowerforyou:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Starting week 4. I am feeling discouraged by the number on the scale. Still up 3#. My measurements are not moving in either direction. I have been working really hard and I do think that I'm feeling firmer. My legs feel strong, my abs feel tight and I think my arms are looking more toned.
    That said, my goals for this week are:
    1. DO NOT WEIGH MYSELF UNTIL SUNDAY- Weigh in day!
    2. Fill up with veggies, fruits and lean protein.
    3. Lift HEAVY. I plan to up my weights this week in pump.
    4. Push myself a little harder during Turbo Fire.
    5. I will NOT get discouraged and give up!

Thanks for all the support to everyone! I will push past this! I WILL look good in my bathing suit this summer!

That bathing suit is waiting for you and for me too! That's my summer goal! How did you know. Just take a look at what ronitabur wrote, and you will keep a positive outlook. You are correct in that we may not see all of our success on the scale each week. Your goals sound great! So, hang in there. Let's see how this week goes, and we can take a closer look together, if needed.

Kia Kaha!