GREAT NEWS on my 4 Month check up

Options
hhamilton1203
hhamilton1203 Posts: 43 Member
So as i posted before 3 weeks ago i went in for emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder, well my Dr took out all of the fluid in my Lapband and i havent been able to lose ANY weight the last 2 weeks. Was getting a little frustrated BUT yesterday i got fluid back into my band and i am so excited. Just with the fill i lost .04lbs last night thats the most i have lost in 2 weeks. Really excited that i am starting to lose weight again. While i was at the Dr getting my fill and check up (which he said everything looks GREAT) i saw our Dietician and he said that i am doing great and was really surprised i didnt gain any weight with out my fluid in. We are having a support group tomorrow and he would like me to get up and talk to the group about my progress and the things that i have done that have helped me so much. I am pretty honored :) anyways just thought i would share the great news.

Replies

• mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH, now that is what I am talking about! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations. Be honored and let em know what you did, cause that is what its all about....I would love to work in my surgeons office after all my weight is lost or do what you are doing with the group.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That is awesome news. Congrats and knock their socks off... It is a good thing to have someone who really knows what is going on. :)
  • hhamilton1203
    hhamilton1203 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies.... My Dr told me once i hit my year mark he would love to offer me a job (due to conflict of interest) he would want to wait a year. But every time i see him he asks me if i want a job working in his office as nursing staff.... kind of exciting....its tonight and i am really excited... i will let you all know how it goes... i got my band filled late Monday night and already lost 1.4lbs by this morning.... so glad that i am back on track.... thank you for all of your wonderful support. Please let me know if you have any questions.
  • stacygb
    stacygb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!