YOU. ARE. NOT. TIRED!

Options
How did your class go today?

Replies

• Ambrose07
    Ambrose07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Day 6 of Week 1 for me was Fire 30 and Stretch 10, felt winded in the last combo but I finished beautifully !
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Lol, I always laugh when she says this... (if I can breathe that is). Did fire30 today and it was great! Finally getting the moves down and can give it my all.
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I should be in the middle of week 5, but since a sinus infection has slowed me down, I took yesterday off (should have been Fire 55) and switched todays Fire 45 to TurboJam Cardio Party. I had done Cardio Party a week or so before starting TF and I could tell it was a lot easier than it used to be (even with the sinus infection having me down). O, and I took pics (2 weeks ago and yesterday). Not sure how to post them, but I will try to figure that out. I showed my mom and she asked if I was wearing Spanx! And that was only 2 weeks worth of difference! Depending on how I feel the rest of the week, I may TurboJam it and then restart Week 5 next week...or maybe I'll be miraculously healed by tomorrow (fingers crossed)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Class was ok, not a big fan of 45 EZ, but I like some of the routines :)
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Class was good. Today was HIIT 20 and Tone 30. I was annoyed at my HRM as it stopped tracking during the HIIT workout.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    I am at the start of Week 2, so I did Fire 45. I am glad I am not watching me do this. I was a mess at the beginning. It seemed so FAST, but after the first Fire Drill I kicked BUTT!!.. I am not a real dance-y person.. so when i can figure out the rhythm and do the moves as they do: I get so stoked!! I am actually looking forward to HIIT 20 tomorrow!!
  • Pearlsandcurls13
    Options
    Started Day 1 today! I have been doing TJam for years so I kept up with the choreography pretty well, but holy COW was I surprised at what a workout it was! The 30 minutes was like the 50 minute TJam. I can't WAIT to do the next one tomorrow!
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    Week 13 Lower 20 Fire EZ 45 .... And im looking fine I got Turbo on my mind (or something like that) lovee it!
  • jcmetz
    jcmetz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just started day 1 today!! Kicked my booty
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    week 8-recovery, day 3. Core/stretch. My knees are loving the break! Just looked at my day 1 pictures, nervous about taking update pictures on saturday!
  • sjflowers
    Options
    week 2 day 2: I did HIIT 20 today.. i didn't think i could finish it and the realized...I HAD!!

the first circuit with all the lunges.. oy! my knees!!

i liked the last three.
  • Ambrose07
    Ambrose07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Week 1 is history ! Just finished HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 so proud of myself, let Week 2 begin !
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm on week 4 today is Hit 20 and I will also do Jillian Shed with weights can't wait. Its time to Turbo
  • Pearlsandcurls13
    Options
    Yet another awesome one. Thought I'd be exhausted after yesterday, but I started the 5 Day Inferno Plan today and the Fire55 EZ class was pretty pumpin'! I really love the energy of the class and the POWER it makes you feel.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Today was Fire 45 and Stretch 10. Great burn!
  • BrendaS78
    BrendaS78 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 6! I did Fire 55 EZ this morning--this is my favorite class! :)
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    You all are doing great!!!! I have a humongous smile on my face right now reading your updates!!!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    I love the HIIT ones but your knees should not hurt when you do lunges, make sure your knees are directly above your ankles to be pain free

I believe that is the one where she jumps into the lunges (which I think is kind of asking for trouble especially if you are uncoordinated (like me) or tired) I swap those with jumping jacks or something like that to keep the intensity up but save my knees ;)
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 276 calories doing 30 minutes of "TurboFire - HIIT 30"

I forgot to post yesterday's workout, I burned 376 calories doing 65 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Lean 1" & 20 minutes swimming :) So good to finally be back on track from holidays!

Chalene ROCKS :) Btw I was just grocery shopping and they now sell TurboFire at SuperStore, awesome :)
  • sjflowers
    Options
    Today was my rest day, but I missed TF so I did the Core workout. Then went to Red Lobster... Still under my caloric intake goal. :)
    Tomorrow is Week 2 Day 4 HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30. I am really enjoying this..

And I think I will just do jumping jacks when she does those jumpy lunges.....Maybe sometime I'll video myself doing this.. I am hysterically uncoordinated. :)