Come One Come All

Options
jill92787
jill92787 Posts: 158 Member
Welcome guys! 9 weeks until Memorial Day! We can so kick butt in 9 weeks!

I'd like to do a weekly weigh in, to help everyone track their progress and keep motivation high! What day of the week would you guys like to use? I'll try to go with the majority!

Replies

• tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I sure hope so! LOL! I want to see some big changes from myself before summer.
  • tiffanypardus
    Options
    I've been doing Sundays
  • mandim88
    mandim88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually do Friday.
  • Tickyboo92
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!

My WI day is usually Friday but any day is fine.
  • ColleenDeBeasi
    ColleenDeBeasi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I WI Mondays- maybe everyone can keep their current WI day, but we can pick a day to all post. i.e. I weigh Mondays, but I post it on Wednesday, that way we don't mess anyone up?
  • carolanne84
    carolanne84 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I usually do my weigh - ins on monday since its the day I started this site.
  • jill92787
    Options
    How about I just post them with that week's dates on each topic and people can respond on whichever day they choose?
  • chelsiecav
    Options
    i do wed but fine with whater day!
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    Beginning of the week is best for me. Sunday -Tuesday. I just like having some accountability for myself after a weekend! :) But of course, any day will do!
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    How about I just post them with that week's dates on each topic and people can respond on whichever day they choose?

That could work. So for "March 31-April6" numbers should be in by April 6, where it doesn't matter what day you weigh, just as long as it was for that week. I think I get what you mean, and I think it will work!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Fridays r my typical day :)
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Mondays are when I usually weigh in, which would work well, given Memorial Day is a Monday!
  • krewela
    krewela Posts: 20
    Options
    I agree with Mondays; that seems to be the most logical =)
  • 3Sarah333
    3Sarah333 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My weigh in has been Friday's, would like to keep it the same since that's what I'm used to, but Mondays I guess wouldn't be a bad thought either...
  • jill92787
    Options

That could work. So for "March 31-April6" numbers should be in by April 6, where it doesn't matter what day you weigh, just as long as it was for that week. I think I get what you mean, and I think it will work!

Exactly. I think this is what I will do so that no one has to change or move it. Each week I'll make a new thread with the dates as the topic, for example "Weigh Ins for March 31-April 6" and everyone can post their progress there on whichever day they feel most comfortable doing so. The first weigh in topic will be posted this up coming SUNDAY for next week, so keep your ears open and get moving people! The challenge is in full gear now, let's DO THIS!
  • Tickyboo92
    Options
    Sounds good to me. That way everyone can keep their WI days. I do find having support and posting my weight helps keep me accountable.
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

I think thats the best idea. I personally like weighing in on either saturday or sunday because I don't have a scale at my boyfriends house and I stay there during the week since its a lot closer to work.
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jill - you started it so you do what works best for you. We'll follow! :)
  • watchandsee
    watchandsee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect! I am so ready for this :) Let's push ourselves, we are worth it!
  • devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Everyone being able to stick to their weekly weigh in dates sounds wonderful! What about the ending date? Will that be on Memorial Day Monday, the original May 30th date, or just our preferred weigh in date during that week?