Milestones!

Options
So I'm truly excited about this journey with all of you. I thanks God truly for the strength He has given me, and all of the support......I was thrilled reading Karen's topic and decided to write one of my own.

Today I stepped on the scale and it read 204.8 lb which is a number I have never ever seen on the scale in my entire life. For me it is a milestone. I have never lost 40 lbs before. "50 by 30" is the goal I gave myself over a year ago, and I am only a few punds away from reaching by my 30th birthday on April 26. I look forward to seeing that new me in a few weeks. Whatever losses happen after that 50lbs is okay with me as well. I want to live a full, healthy happy life.........I look forward to all of the new topics to be posted......and maybe FP4H will be the next big Evangelism this at Emmanuel Church...I'm looking forward to see how tout collective weight loss ministers to others who are depressed, have low self esteem, etc, becaus of weight...our "loss" is so much to "gain"!!!

Happy losing, but winning!!!:)

Replies

• iWinn2
    iWinn2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Very well said Lady Krista in regards to the losses of FP4H yet being a "gain" for others in need of hope.! I continue to pray for you and your health...sounds like you are well on the mend.
  • mrskaren0
    mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    First of all my friend, I say..........congrats on the loss so far, I totally believe that by your "Big" day you will already have experienced a "BIG" day. I am so blessed to be walking this journey with you. The fact that you have stayed on this journey as long as you have, is in itself a testimony that the race is not given to the swift. Keep up the good work as this race is already won.
  • drkristamiller
    drkristamiller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well I reached another milestone this week!! I have finally reached 200lbs!! I am 4 lbs away from reaching a total loss of 50 lbs!! I'm believing next week to my week of entering "Club 100":smile:
  • mrskaren0
    mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You know, I missed this post but as I told you on Sunday, its already done! When you see it on the scale just take the time to relish in it as you have truly deserved it. Matter of fact, I think you may owe yourself another pair of jeans.