Introduction

Options
twistytey
twistytey Posts: 7 Member
Hi there my fellow PCOSers!!! I'm brand new to myfitnesspal.com-- and so far so good. I'm looking forward to losing weight and becoming a healthier me. I wish you all the best! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• islandsnowgirl
    islandsnowgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi twistytey - Welcome to MFP! You've definitely taken the first steps by joining and putting your goals out there! Not so brand new here, but haven't really been active on the forums/groups, just using the food and exercise diaries (and measurement logs) to get a start... unfortunately been off and on, but hope that joining this group and making new friends will help! Here's to our health!
  • sarahmtly
    Options
    Hi all Im new too, I found this site yesturday and I'm loving it so far.
    Im from Wales in the UK and Im currently trying for a baby with my fantastic boyfriend, but I know I need to loose a lot of weight first to help with the dam pcos. Its so nice that we are all here supporting each other and its a lot better than Weight Watchers, no fee and no meetings which I dont have time for because I work permanent nights.
    Anyway nice to meet you all. If anyone wants to add me please feel free :)
  • Melodypharmon
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to using the groups. I am looking forward to actually getting help with this journey. I just realized that PCOS was actually the cause of me gaining weight, and the inability to losing it. I also have Celiac Disease (gluten intolerance) so I have that added dietary restriction in there too.
  • twistytey
    twistytey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you all! Let's continue to support and help each other in this journey... we can do it & we're worth it!!!!!
  • Bpowell76
    Bpowell76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone new to group and MFP. Look forward to chatting.
  • mmmandax
    mmmandax Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Amanda and I joined a few days ago. I haven't had the time to read your profiles yet and get to know you guys more but I'm very interested in getting to know you going through this journey with you all!
  • countryrayne
    Options
    Hi! I have been on MFP for about a month and I was just diagnosed with PCOS today. I am glad I found this group. All of the information about PCOS can be very overwelming!
  • xoraechel21xo
    Options
    Melody, I recently discovered I am lactose intolerant. At least that is what I am figuring. Someone also told me it could be gluten intolerance. How do you figure this out and what are the symptoms of gluten intolerance. Thanks!