Week 2!!!

Options
Hey! Today was the start of the second week for people who began on March 19th. Just wondering how everyone is doing and feeling?

I had a much easier time with the work out this morning. I didn't do EVERYTHING (especially all those push ups!!), but I felt a lot more comfortable and got a lot more out of it than I did last week. Having seen the routines once will surely make an impact on this coming week!

Replies

• sarahmoyta
    sarahmoyta Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting week 3 and I really like it - I do feel like I'm making progress and getting stronger, although my weight and measurements don't show it. :(

I'm feeling ok about it because the workouts are becoming more manageable so I know SOMETHING is happening.
  • Laura82NH
    Laura82NH Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! I started Classic last week on the 19th as well! I just randomly searched P90X groups today.... I hope we can motivate each other in the group and keep with it for the full 90 days =) Feel free to friend me, I'm wearing a HRM for my workouts!
  • MrsOat
    MrsOat Posts: 9
    Options
    I haven't gotten a HRM yet. I didn't want to go all nut-so buying a ton of stuff and overwhelming myself. I'm going to do my best to just get through the workouts in one piece. Once I get a handle on them, I may pick one up to see how hard I'm working. For the moment, when I do my calories burned, I'm using the "low" intensity. Because let's be honest, I'm not doing it nearly as intense as they are in the DVDs. Some day I'll get to "medium" intensity. :)

I didn't see a dramatic weight loss my first week either. I feel so great though, that's reward enough. I'm going to wait to measure myself until day 30. I'm hoping that will be a big change, more so than the weight. Fingers crossed and lots of sweat!
  • sarahmoyta
    Options
    Well, maybe I was just bloated yesterday because I weighed/measured myself today (I do it tuesdays for my FB group) and I'm down 2.4 lbs and a half inch on each of my measurements since last week. AWESOME!!!
  • sarahmoyta
    Options
    Also I'm not using the HRM either - I had to pick and choose my investments. I figure if I stick with it for 90 days, that'll be my reward for next round. I have a bad habit of quitting workouts.

I'm using p90xcalories.com, but I'm finding I think it over estimates my calories burned quite a bit...