Lisa's 90 Days

Options
snlperdue93
snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
Because I don't really have time to blog and write about my experiences, I post a short paragraph to all of my friends as a status every day talking about that day's workout. I figured I would start a thread here and start posting some of that information since I am now in week 3.

I just started week 3 yesterday, but my weigh in days are Tuesdays, so I figured I would share my weight and measurements for week 1 & 2 here. I am weighing in every week, but only doing measurements after each set.

So...here it goes.

I lost 3 pounds at today's weigh in, which put me at 8 pounds lost during week 1 & 2! I was very happy to see such a high number because I actually thought week 1 and 2 were pretty easy.

Measurements = 6.5" lost in week 1 and 2 :-) So, here is where I lost the inches...

Neck - lost 1/4 inch
Right Arm - lost 1/4 inch
Left Arm - lost 1/4 inch
Upper Chest (above breasts) - didn't lose anything
Lower Chest (right below breasts) - lost 1/2 Inch
Waist - lost 1 1/2 inches
Hips (where all the belly fat is) - lost 2 inches!
Right Thigh - lost 1/2 inch
Left Thigh - lost 1/4 inch
Right Calf - lost 1/2 inch
Left Calf - lost 1/2 inch

Total Inches Lost - 6.5

Workout 3 kicked my butt yesterday and I burned 424 calories! Now, off to do workout 4 and see if Jillian can make me cry. Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, keep up the hard work! My kit is supposed to be delivered today, so excited! So I'm starting Monday the 19th. Are you following her meal plan and did you do the quick start? Great job!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Really nice job! Did you do the Kickstart? Are you following her meal plan?
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    Thanks. I did do the kickstart workout plan, but on the cardio days I only did 1 cardio. I am not following her meal plan, just cutting out processed foods as much as I can and sticking to 1200 calories per day.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Great results!!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! :D
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 4 and today my shorts started falling off during my workout and I had to tighten my HRM chest band again. I can't wait to do my 30 day measurements on Tuesday. I will be doing 30 day pics too and will post them to this thread. I still have lots of fat on my body, but I can definitely see and feel a difference.
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    Here is the link to my double NSV day post. First NSV post so I was happy that I had a double NSV day!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/534820-my-double-nsv-day-woot
  • myeatman
    myeatman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work!!
  • afrench799
    afrench799 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome!!!!!!! keep up the good work
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    About to get in my first time on Workout 6, but I figured I should post my 30 day results.

Unfortunately I gained 1/2 a pound this week. I have been dealing with TOM bloating yesterday and today and I also found out yesterday that I have developed an allergy to meat protein. So, my diet is going to get very hard for the next 4-6 weeks while I am forbidden to eat all meats. After 4-6 weeks my doc said we could try to start adding in rabbit, duck, and a few other items, but no more chicken, beef, pork, or mutton for me....at least unless I want to deal with the reactions....

So, over week 3 and 4 I lost another 3.5" which makes for 10.5' total in just 30 days!. I have also lost a total of 11.5 pounds in this 30 days :D

Presentation1.jpg

Ok, now these photos are not flattering as I just got out of bed and getting ready to work out, so no make-up. Sorry...lol But, as you will notice from the back picture. Even though I may not see huge results, the fat rolls are going away! Woot!

Back30days.jpg

Front30days.jpg

Side30days.jpg

I will update photos again on day 60 and I can't wait to see those results. Have a great day everyone!
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results so far. This is so inspiring! Keep up the great work!
  • samurphy23
    samurphy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! Wow, the difference is very obvious and it has only been 30 days!!! Keep up the great work!! This is very motivating. I am on day 2 of week 2, I hope to have as great of results!! Good luck with your meat allergies.
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! Wow, the difference is very obvious and it has only been 30 days!!! Keep up the great work!! This is very motivating. I am on day 2 of week 2, I hope to have as great of results!! Good luck with your meat allergies.

Thanks! It was great to actually be able to see the results up close. Today when I took my pics I also did some in just the sports bra and panties (so I can really see the belly loss) and some in a hot pink string bikini that my husband bought me (those are scary)

I can't wait to see all three sets at days 60 and 90 because the workouts definitely step it up in phase 2 :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Wow, Lisa!!! You look amazing!! Such fantastic results in only 30 days! Can you imagine what day 60 will look like??

Keep it going, girl!!!
  • luoool
    luoool Posts: 9
    Options
    Fantastic job,, your hard work paid off,, Congrats
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It feels great to have other people notice a difference along with myself. After a while, you begin to think you are just imagining changes in your body because you have worked so hard, but posting pictures and having others comment on changes is a great boost of confidence that I am really making a change.

It also helps get me through days like today when I am so sore I just want to crawl back into bed.....but nope, I am off to let Jillian kick my but in my first time doing Cardio 2. Have a great day!
  • tyabd
    tyabd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i lost 4 pounds in 10 days but then gained 1 back again. i am on day 16th and bit depressed by getting weight on even if i am keeping my slef to non processed foods and calories down to 1200. I have been doing workouts twice a day too.
  • snlperdue93
    Options
    i lost 4 pounds in 10 days but then gained 1 back again. i am on day 16th and bit depressed by getting weight on even if i am keeping my slef to non processed foods and calories down to 1200. I have been doing workouts twice a day too.

I would not be too worried about putting on a pound. I lost .5 2 weeks ago and gained .5 last week. Of course, TOM hit today, so that could account for my gain on Tuesday's weigh in.

One thing I would suggest....if you are working out twice a day and only eating 1200, your metabolism might be going into starvation mode. Make sure your NET is no less than 1200. I personally am now trying to NET my BMR which is 1526 and I feel so much better. I actually have a bit more energy and I don't feel as sluggish during workouts.
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job!! I am going to restart again, the workout 1 and 2 just seem too easy and don't keep my focus so far but I guess I need to stick it out so I can have amazing results like you!! So I was wondering how tall are you? We seem to have the same body type.