Starting TurboFire again and want to finish this time

Options
Is anyone doing Turbo Fire? How do you know what to record/track for calories burned? I really need to get through this time. Also what kind of sneakers are you wearing? I need something with good support. Thanks.

Replies

• mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am doing TF. I use a HRM to track what I burn. I can give you what I burn, as a guide, but I'm sure they will be different.
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    Sorry I kinda left this group. I assumed that I would get notified when someone posted here like you do when someone comments on your posts. However, I was not noticed.

For CALORIE tracking you can use a Heart Rate Monitor (HRM), you also have the option of using a Fitbit or Bodybugg. Those are 2 devices that you wear on your triceps. They have some minor differences so I would look into them before deciding on which to purchase. I personally use the bodybugg. I love everything about it. The website is great to use as well and they have someone actually call you to walk you thru how to use the website in connection to the arm device. I am not sure what the people at Fitbit do as I have never used a Fitbit. Here is the link for bodybugg http://bodybugg.extole.com/a/clk/4TmYRt and the link for Fitbit is www.fitbit.com The Bodybugg is also used my the people of The Biggest Loser.

Shoes:
    I would recommend a cross trainer or running shoe. I have tried several kinds of shoes and I don't know if its that they are new or just to tight or not supportive but the ones that I love and can actually get thru a workout without having to take them off halfway thru is Under Armour Assert. Here is the link http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1226365-002. But I also know people that love Nike Shox or New Balance. It honestly depends on you and your foot. I have a pair of shox and they are no where near as good as my Assert for me anyway.
    It might take some time and money to find the perfect shoe, which I know is not great on the pocket book but honestly that is the only way to truly find the shoe that works best for you and your feet. (Remember that you have to break in new shoes too before you will know for sure if its perfect for your feet).

I hope that helps and I know its a little late in response time. But I will try to check this more often. Also if you are on FB feel free to join my group there as I am always on FB. Have a Magnificent Monday!