Slimming World Member Needs Friends & Support

Options
PottyMrs
PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
Hi everyone, Im Hayley and 28th June 2011 i started my weightloss journey with my local Slimming World group, it was 3wks after i got married, and as fantastic as the day was and how amazing i felt, i cant help but look at the photos and wishing i was thinner! So i walked into my local group and stood on the scales to reveal my shocking 15st 11lbs (221lbs) weight!! I was disgusted with myself, upset that id let myself get like that, why hadnt i seen it before!! It was that day that changed me for the better!

Im now 7months into my weightloss journey and loving every minute of it! Im 2st 12.5lbs (40.5lbs) lighter, feeling much better about myself, much healthier and can do things that i havent been able to do for a very long time. My kids can enjoy me more too which is the best thing ever!!

If theres anybody else out there doing SW or just wants to share tips and advice then add me :D

Replies

• EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    Welcome hayley. Well done on your success so far! Best of luck with the rest of your weight loss goals!
  • Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i am also a slimming world member i joined in feb 2012 and have lost nearly half a stone so far, good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey and feel free to add me as a friend
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    thankyou ladies, i have added you both as friends :) x
  • vanderandkarl
    Options
    hi all i am new been doing sw for 7-8 weeks now losing so so slowly (1/2lb to 1lb per week slow) but sticking at it please add me