Record your "before" photos/measurements, and find your twin

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
I'm planning to take photos in the next day or two, and will also be recording my weight, BF%, and measurements for bust, ribcage, waist, hips, thigh and bicep.

Feel free to post your stats here if you're feeling brave (bonus points if you post your photos, though I imagine most of us will save those for the end, if at all, haha). You can also post your height and age, so we can find other group members with similar stats -- 30DS twins! :)

Replies

• sarahldee
    sarahldee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just ordered my 30 day shred DVD - wonder what the boyfriend will make of the livingroom being taken over by a sweaty me!! oh well. I had a body composition done on Sunday. It was pretty good but lets see what Jillian can do with me on top of my Bootcamp and Trendmill running before two wedding and a holiday at the beginning of May!

I'm 171.5 (5ft 7.5)
    77.4kg (about 170lb - the reason i went for the body composition test!)
    Arm - 28cm (11inches)
    Waist - 77cm (30 inches)
    Hips - 100cm (39 Inches)
    Thigh - 53cm (21 inches)
    Ribcage - 32inches
    Bust - 40inches
    Body Fat - 21.9%

This is the first group I've joined and I would love a twin!! I struggle know how my body looks now - BF is always laughing when I point out someone and ask if my body is like theirs. I'm always totally wrong!
  • candyrayne215
    candyrayne215 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    im 31
    203lbs
    waist 37in
    thigh 27
    arm 15
    stomach 45
    hips 44
    had a baby a few months ago-c section- trying to get rid of 'hangover stomach' ewww. and back fat. ill use 30DS and shred with weights conjointly
    good luck all
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    What a great iddea , I'd love a twin!! will post mine tonight *gulp*
  • jace0828
    jace0828 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 28
    Height 5"6
    194 pounds
    Arm 15
    Waist 37
    Hips 47
    Thigh 26
    Ribcage 36
    Bust 41

I just gave birth 2 months ago and I need to get back in shape and lose the baby weight. I'm excited to get started.
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the new mommies! I miss newborn snuggles. My oldest will be 4 next month and my youngest is 15 months.

I can't believe I'm going to post these. I haven't shared this yet anywhere.

Age - 34
    Height - 5' 9.5"
    Weight - 217
    Waist - 43"
    Hips - 46"
    Bust - 39"
    Arm - 14"
    Thigh - 22.5"
    Calf - 16.25"
    Neck - 15.25"
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So excited to get started! Good luck to all! Here are my measurements:

Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 127
    Thighs: 22"
    Arms: 12"
    Waist: 29.5"
    Stomach: 36"
    Hips: 38.5"
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Just ordered my 30 day shred DVD - wonder what the boyfriend will make of the livingroom being taken over by a sweaty me!! oh well. I had a body composition done on Sunday. It was pretty good but lets see what Jillian can do with me on top of my Bootcamp and Trendmill running before two wedding and a holiday at the beginning of May!

I'm 171.5 (5ft 7.5)
    77.4kg (about 170lb - the reason i went for the body composition test!)
    Arm - 28cm (11inches)
    Waist - 77cm (30 inches)
    Hips - 100cm (39 Inches)
    Thigh - 53cm (21 inches)
    Ribcage - 32inches
    Bust - 40inches
    Body Fat - 21.9%

This is the first group I've joined and I would love a twin!! I struggle know how my body looks now - BF is always laughing when I point out someone and ask if my body is like theirs. I'm always totally wrong!

Sarah, we are pretty similar. I'm working on my self-image too, though mine's a lot better now that I'm so close to my goal weight. (Hooray!) I really want to build some muscle and lose a few inches here and there.

My stats:
    27 years old
    5'9"
    weight: 140 lbs
    BF%: 21.8 (according to my Thinner scale; not sure how accurate that really is...)
    bust: 36"
    ribcage (below bust, where bra band sits): 34"
    waist: 31"
    lovehandles ;) (my trouble area!):35.5"
    hips: 38.5"
    thigh: 22"
    bicep: 10.75"

I have a pretty small frame (yay) but an apple body shape (boo), so I'm generally happy with my arms, and legs, but I wish I could lose some from my midsection and add some muscle to my butt. ;)

Thanks to everyone who has already checked in; it's nice to know there are so many people along for the ride!
  • LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sarah, I'll do my measurements tonight, but I think we might be similar (I know I'm 5ft 6 1/2in and 171 lbs. It will be good to measure, but not something I can do at the office!

Your 'BF is always laughing when you point' comment really hit home. I do the same thing all of the time with my husband. He even knows when it is coming now...someone walks by and he's says.. 'no, you don't look alike!' :happy:

I've nver done this 'group' thing before, and so I hope I'm replying correctly! We'll see!
  • sarahldee
    sarahldee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am excited to find out I might have two twins (does that work?). The DVD is here so now I'm heading off to the cheap home goods shop to look for weights. Strangely looking forward to tomorrow AM!

I dunno about anyone else but I am not really up for posting pics... I can't take a decent phone self portrait and if I ask the BF to he'll think the fitness fixation has become an obsession LOL. I would like to use photos to see the difference so does anyone have self portrait tips?
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Do you have a tripod? Or maybe put the camera on the dresser and set it on timer.

I have a remote for mine, so I put it somewhere and then use the remote.
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    I've definitely used my timer on my phone to take pictures before. It's a little tricky, but with a little practice you'll get good ones. There are also lots of ideas online for making different camera phone "tripods," like this: http://www.instructables.com/id/Tripod-Adapter-Mount-for-iPhone-HTC-Evo-c/

I totally feel you with the BF thinking I'm too fixated. The other day I told him I lost another couple pounds, and he was like, "Hm." I asked if he was getting tired of hearing about my calories and weight and workouts all the time, and he responded, "No....*long pause*... kinda."
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    Measurements ACK here they are:

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 232
    BF%: 47.7
    Thighs: 28.5"
    Arms: 14.5"
    Waist: 40"
    Stomach: 43.5"
    Hips: 50"
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Measurements

Height 5'7"

Weight 142.6lbs

Arm 11"
    Waist 29.5"
    Hips 35"
    Thigh 20.5"
    Ribcage 30"
    Stomach 31"

I'll try to post a photo later
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4" (1.64cm)
    Weight:168lbs

arm 12
    bust 41
    waist 32
    hips 44
    thigh 25

Will be doing kickboxing and jogging in conjunction with this :)
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Pockiez, we are pretty close in weight and proportions, but you're smaller than me in inches all the way around! You must have more muscle than I do!
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ok I did most of the workout yesterday and I'm sore. I will be doing it today too and well all the time. I just ordered the dvd so should get that next week but for now I can do it off you tube. :)

Ok Measurements here they are
    Weight 225
    Height 5' 9"
    BF% 40% :(
    arm 13
    bust 42
    waist 43
    hips 44
    thigh 23
    calf 16
  • sweetcaroline04
    Options