So what programs are everyone doing?

Options
CoachXthea
CoachXthea Posts: 75 Member
I'm on day 13 of P90X. And loving it. Are you Zumba, 30 day shred, body gospel? And how do you like it.

Replies

• MsKRachl
    MsKRachl Posts: 6
    Options
    I am doing the PINK Method. I LOVE it! It has truly changed the way I eat & think about food & exercise! I highly recommend to anyone. :smile:
  • CoachXthea
    Options
    What's that? Got a website?
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I run 5 days/week and strength for ~50 mins per session 2 days/ week.
  • MsKRachl
    MsKRachl Posts: 6
    Options
    The website is pinkmethod.com. The diet is simply clean eating & the workouts are challenging but great!
  • tporter1685
    Options
    Im doing the Insanity Video
  • CoachXthea
    Options
    Im doing the Insanity Video

A woman after my own heart. Doing P90X/Insanity Hybrid. Keep me up to date on your progress. Just keep pressing play!!!
  • kkrobins
    kkrobins Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Kettleworx ..I will be sure to let you know how it goes onces I start the program!:wink:

19302734.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SweetProgression
    SweetProgression Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    doing hiphopabs
  • NikkiGrammer1
    NikkiGrammer1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30 day shred and 30 day ripped by JM 6 days a week, also doing workouts on demand since the JM dvd's are only 25 minutes long but its intense though.
  • mariea_bo
    mariea_bo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm doing FoodLovers Fat Loss system & Zumbia.
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm not any type of "program" per se, but I run 3x a week, weight train 3x a week, and my calorie goal is 1300 net each day. 100 ounces of water daily, all carbs before 2p, and I try to stick to a "Walk/Grow" attitude when it comes to food. If it walks or grows, I can eat it! lol That has cut down on a lot of processed stuff lol
  • CoachXthea
    Options
    Hey guys not sure if any of you are close enough. But I am starting a new fit club at my church in Bessemer Alabama (behind bob sykes). We will be doing Turbojam, TurboFire, Insanity, Rockin Body, and a ton of other Beachbody programs. In a fit club you just get together once a week to make sure everyone is on track and get a good sweat in. Inbox me if you are interested.
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am starting to incorporate Tabata at least once a week. Really intense. But it changes things up.
  • belindab10
    belindab10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do the 30 day shred next month...started the Biggest Loser cardio max last night
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I take spin, pilates, zumba, total body workout and aqua aerobics classes weekly. I also do cardio on the treadmill, elliptical and crossramp. I'm also going to incorporate light strength training very soon.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I just finished Ripped in 30 today. I am starting Insanity on Sunday!
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Most of my exercise comes from walking. I walk one hour for lunch and do a Leslie Sansone walking video after work and/or on the weekends.

Every now and then I'll dust off Wii Fit Plus. When it chirps "YOU'RE OBESE" I turn it off and let it collect dust again. LOL!
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm doing all of Jillian Michael's videos, just rotating. It helps keep me from getting bored and giving up. Her videos have been the only ones that have helped me achieve my goals. I try to work out at least 5 days a week and walk 2-3 miles while at work.
  • cocoa_cutie513
    cocoa_cutie513 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So I decided to put some use into my gym membership. I'm doing Jamie Eason's LiveFit 12 week program. I'm at the end of week 1 and I feel awesome! What I really like is that it focuses on strength training and NO cardiovascular the first 4 weeks of the program.

Once cardiovascular is allowed, I plan to start running. I am long overdue for that.
  • msmakeover
    msmakeover Posts: 14
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire this month and I love it....

I am following the 80/20 clean eating rule, cut fast food and junk. I only drink water and plain tea. I am cutting out meat for a month.