Black Team Week 12 Weigh in

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
We made to the end BLACK TEAM!!!!! It is bittersweet to say that this is our LAST weigh in!!!! (At least for THIS Challenge)!!!! I want to congratulate EVERYONE for sticking it out and making it this far!!!! You have all made some GREAT accomplishments!!!! Now it is time for the FINAL weigh in!!!!!

Format:

PW (Previous weight):
CW (Current weight):

Remember that you have until Thursday to weigh in!!!! Once the weigh ins are closed, you will be dropped from this challenge.....as well as the GRFS Challenge, if you have not weighed in!!!! I do not want to lose any of my team!!! Let's do this together!!!!

Replies

• iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    PW: 239
    CW: 236

That makes for 50 lbs total loss since I started back with this site! Go me!
  • brittmg
    brittmg Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    PW: 211
    CW: 208

=0))))))

Congrats on your 50lb landmark iuangina!
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 176.2
    CW: 175.8

Not a great loss this week, was decorating over the weekend so decided to "traet myself" to a few extra cals and then had particularally bad day Monday and ended up munching through over 3000 calories! Back on the band wagon again though and trying t have a really good few days before the weekend.

A big thank you to all the current and previous team captains for keeping this challenge going! Looking forward to doing even better in the shape up for summer challenge! :drinker:
  • fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PW 192.6
    CW 192.0
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW- 188.3
    CW- 188.2

Great job on the challenge everyone! Good luck with your goals!:flowerforyou:
  • boxnchic
    boxnchic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    PW: 270.8
    CW 269.8
  • lgrier2012
    Options
    Congrats everyone!
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    PW:263

CW:262
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-179.8
    CW-178.9

Nice Job everyone! Good luck on your next goal!:smile:
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    PW: 246.5

CW: 244.2
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    PW: 317.0
    CW: 316.0

Great job everyone!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    WEIGH INS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!! CONGRATS TO THE BLACK TEAM FOR MAKING IT TO THE END!!!! NO MORE WEIGH INS WILL BE ACCEPTED! I WILL BE POSTING ALL THE RESULTS ASAP.......AND WE WILL FINALLY SEE WHO THE BIGGEST LOSER IS!!!!!