P90X and P90X2

Options
2»

Replies

• Muc730
    Muc730 Posts: 24
    Options
    Well men, I started MFP early Jan...I started P90X2 around Dec-27th. I am just finishing the whole program..the combo of MFP and P90X2..I am offically at my target weight today..155lb..--(34lb down) ..It a long way from 2008 when I was 198lb....P90X2 was awesome, I really enjoyed the workout...I did get a bit bored with phase 3...but I think I will do the hybrid P90X2 and insanity....today its going to be hard not to smile..
    Cheers
  • jenskh
    jenskh Posts: 5
    Options
    Well done Muc730! I do find that Tony loses me on the P90X2 and I often substitute a P90X routine. I think it boils down to the warm-up exercises. In P90X you were moving; in P90X2 I'm always thinking "okay Tony, lets get going!"
  • mud314
    mud314 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I got the discs a while back from a friend of mine and just never could get past the first 30 mins. it's insane. Now that I may have started working out on a more regular basis I may give it a go, again. As for the food, I looked at it when this bud first bought the discs he later gave me and I remember not really caring for their diet plan either.

I need to find new things to burn calories with and this may have to be one I go with. Already doing Pilates, walking with weighted vest and wight lifting. But I need to get my resting heart lower than what it is around 100.